Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default Elder Scrolls Online

I love the elder scrolls franchise and will be playing this no matter if it is MB friendly or not. Does anyone know if they are allowing MB? I signed up for beta and I hope to get in on it.
    Life is like and Ice Cream Cone, you have to enjoy it before it melts;-)

I asked them on twitter but got no response. They probably don't know if they will or not yet.
    Whisperwind-US

I also intend to play ESO regardless, but i do not think multiboxing would be practical allowed or not. From what i can understand the combat system is going to be just like the elder scrolls, where you have to aim every attack and spell manually, so playing more than one character wouldnt work i would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronburgundy View Post
    I also intend to play ESO regardless, but i do not think multiboxing would be practical allowed or not. From what i can understand the combat system is going to be just like the elder scrolls, where you have to aim every attack and spell manually, so playing more than one character wouldnt work i would think.
    That's OK. Like I said I am playing it no matter what. Anything but WOW, they have me so pissed right now.
    Life is like and Ice Cream Cone, you have to enjoy it before it melts;-)

I agree, maybe you could multibox melee but who knows.
    Whisperwind-US

Quote Originally Posted by Ronburgundy View Post
    Might be able to do the old school "heal bot/pocket healer" though. Maybe buffs and heals at least.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Sounds similar to the Tera gameplay model. I have Skyrim and I have played the snot out of it but I think the ESO gameplay will be a lot different.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

It is a pseudo action combat system. You can free aim, but there will also be a lock on system, like Tera's I believe.

Has anyone tried multiboxing or dual-boxing this yet? im pondering adding a second account for a pocket healer/ranged person.
    Meeo/Nibilus

Quote Originally Posted by Meeo View Post
    Has anyone tried multiboxing or dual-boxing this yet? im pondering adding a second account for a pocket healer/ranged person.
    Tried it in Beta with two accounts. Pretty much impossible as there is no follow or targeting or pass-through targeting. Without follow or click to move you need to move each char individually.
    Targeting is done by aiming so impossible to aim the second char.

About all you could do is move the second char and park and lay down buff/heals. Absolutely not worth it considering the amount of questing you will be doing as well.
    Intel 3930k | Asus P9X79 LE | 16GB Ram | Nvidia GTX 980 Ti | 240gb SSD | 2x1TB Raid 0 | AMH A399U 40" 4K Monitor | Logitech G19| Zboard Fang Gamepad | Logitech G602 |

SWToR - 2 box - Shadow and Sage - Shelved when Australian servers moved to the US.
    Everquest 2 - 4 box - Bruiser, Swashbuckler, Dirge and Warden - on sabbatical.
    Diablo 3 - 3 box - Barbarian, Monk and Crusader - got bored.
    Wildstar - 2 box - Stalker+Medic and Engineer+Spellslinger - punched out after the first month.