Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27

unfortunately i have not found a way to target the soul-trader, i just have my IWT /assist my main, manually target trader on main, then hit IWT. using the mount obidian nightwing works better since you can just have them target your main, but soul-trader is only indoor solution i've found.
    I'm primarily doing pve right now, going to see if i can farm justice points to transfer for the honor gear, then i'll do arenas :]

did you not see the other post where this got me suspended for 72 hours within a few hours of trying it out? for abuse of game mechanics?

Are you sure that the soul-trader was the reason? I talked on the phone with them and they told me it was fine. Maybe the left hand and the right are working separately now?

Quote Originally Posted by jebnarf View Post
    Are you sure that the soul-trader was the reason? I talked on the phone with them and they told me it was fine. Maybe the left hand and the right are working separately now?
    It's a pretty clear abuse in my opinion. I do see a difference between the multiperson mount and the soul trader, though I could just e rationalizing.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

I'd not done anything to raise any flags in quite awhile either (farming high spawn areas sometimes triggers it, as well as other things).

When I put in the ticket the GM specifically mentioned battlegrounds, I couldn't really make any other conclusion. They don't ever tell you the specifics as per both the ticket and the phone "this is handled by the security team and we don't have access to the details"...

I don't know how else to look at it - it's a workaround that uses unintended game mechanics. If it feels like you're exploiting something intended, you probably are.

OK, so is there a LEGAL way to multibox BGs anymore? If I was to only play IoC and sit in the starting room and cause a big turtle would I get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Palee View Post
    OK, so is there a LEGAL way to multibox BGs anymore? If I was to only play IoC and sit in the starting room and cause a big turtle would I get banned?
    you could be a high risk of not contributing to the team's task at hand (which is an actionable offense).

After so many afk reports then you account can get banned kinda fast now a days blizzard has really gone on using this afk system a lot over the last few months with there war on bots.

just remember there not targeting boxing there targeting players that are not contributing to the team's task that we can fit into this if we sit in a place framing players at the gy's as blizard don't like this kinda game play. (they are changing WSG to stop this more) and afk/bots. My PoV there taking pvp out the game but its there game.
    Last edited by ebony : 05-27-2013 at 02:03 AM