Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 27

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
    Most likely they will consider following the pet or using the NPCs as an exploit and issue bans. It won't surprise me.
    I would have to second this comment. They don't want you boxing in BGs and if you find ways around it who knows what will happen.

Good work figuring out something though. Its like I want you all to figure something out, to help justify all the time and money spent in the game, and not feel "stabbed in the back" by them all of a sudden wanting me out.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I would have to second this comment. They don't want you boxing in BGs and if you find ways around it who knows what will happen.

Good work figuring out something though. Its like I want you all to figure something out, to help justify all the time and money spent in the game, and not feel "stabbed in the back" by them all of a sudden wanting me out.
    I agree

over 20 accounts total and over 60+ total faction changes OR server x-fers... i feel screwed so bad.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

That would only confirm a direct attack on multi-boxers. Show me one blue post confirming this as the reason and i'm out for sure. Till then i'll do all I can.

What difference does it matter the reason, they broke it. It's over. Save your money

Quote Originally Posted by jebnarf View Post
    That would only confirm a direct attack on multi-boxers. Show me one blue post confirming this as the reason and i'm out for sure. Till then i'll do all I can.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...775?page=6#104 - I rise from the grave of Early Site Members to bring you this...I haven't played WoW in ages but this is just them shooting themselves in the foot...you guys have my sympathy and I'd be right beside you in cancelling, if I wasn't already cancelled for many others reasons lol; Blizz's been in a downward spiral for awhile now but this just takes the cake.
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post

Yeah, don't do this. First of all those things are 200k gold on a high pop server or $200USD on ebay. They aren't a good replacement for follow. They could break them in a week, or just start issuing those random suspensions for exploiting game mechanics. They don't want us to multibox BGs and if you try to exploit around it, well, don't be surprised if something happens.

Pretty interesting method with the soul trader. Can he die in pvp? If he will die can you instantly re-spawn him?

You could use tundra mammoth vendor to follow when mounted and the trader to follow when not mounted.

To answer your question aasi888 the soul-trader cannot die in pvp. All pets like this from my understanding only take damage from pet battles.
    Also the guild herald will not allow anyone to IWT except the caster from my experience.

My current strategy is using the traveler's tundra mammoth when mounted and using the ethereal soul-trader when unmounted and no enemy players are near by.
    The only problem with the soul trader is that if your dudes reach it he will stop for a couple seconds while they open the vendor window causing all of them to stop. You need a good timing method to try preventing this.

Usually when i'm in combat i will just use the IWT on enemies exclusively due to the slight inconvenience of the soul-trader (it cannot effectively be used to turn towards enemies during combat in a timely manner)

The soul-trader is quite valuable when traveling through areas such as the WSG tunnel (indoors) because it allows you to have your guys continue to follow in sync when used correctly.

So with all this I am able to effectively participate in battlegrounds, it is not as convenient as with /follow but it is starting to work pretty well for me. I know this is not an adequate solution for everyone but I love WoW and multiboxing. I would rather not abandon either, despite the difficulties involved.

Hope this helps.

i was wondering how do you target or focus the ethereal soul trader for all your slaves from the main cause right now im having to go to each toon after a res and reset manually each time my target and focus it really eats so much time is there a better way ?

Quote Originally Posted by hunterboxer View Post
    i was wondering how do you target or focus the ethereal soul trader for all your slaves from the main cause right now im having to go to each toon after a res and reset manually each time my target and focus it really eats so much time is there a better way ?
    Make a button you spam to follow

/target Spirit Trader

or w/e its name is

that also does interact with target and whala.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P