Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Boxed RBGs this Season on Fridays? Or pimping out my heal toons for arenas.

Guys I have been thinking this for a while but I wanted to share Ualaa's comment from this thread:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...417#post377417

I wanted to see if there was any interest in getting 2-3-4 small boxed groups on a Friday/Saturday night RBG session. I have a 1700 CR, 10.2K resil Hpally and a 1600 CR, 8K resil warlock that I would have no issue matching up with a group for some RBGs. I know Tiny run's 1-2-3-4-5 DKs, Oath has his Hunters/Locks/Shaman, and there are others as well that haven't been running as much lately. I am also nearing 90 on my shaman and if all goes well this weekend will have them to 90 and by the end of the weekend will have ground out the 22K worth of honor gear or what ever it is. I used to 5-6 heal the old AVs but would have no issue running 1-2 elemental and 1-2 resto shaman.

Basically we could get 1-2 small boxed groups and then grab some OQ healers and see what we could come up with. Main goal is to make our weekly caps so we can efficiently get our T1 S13 weapons which will be a huge upgrade for each of us.

Failing that if that doesn't work I would have no issue rolling some shaman and or the paladin into some 3s/5s arena for the guild teams.

Any thoughts? Keep it positive and if it isn't doable it isn't, but I for one would love to get back into some guild PVP action. I miss the old 30-35 man Zerg guild PVP from Cata.

I'd join non-boxing heals. I missed out on "rath strat" sounded like fun.

Well I guess we can scrap this idea now...

Seems like follow is not working in arenas, rated nor random BGs anymore.