Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: 86-90? Uggh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Rested monkey runs is 5 hours from 85-90
    I am unfamiliar with this method, would you kindly elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    I am unfamiliar with this method, would you kindly elaborate.
    Kill monkeys before the first boss in stormstout brewery. Kill as many as you can in the boss room before they run away / despawn. Then reset the instance and do it again. And again, and again. I couldn't take it lol.

Maybe there is more to it though.

I have opted to quest + AV. With 5 enhancements most things are killed very quick. I had to solo box one toon to catch her up with the rest but now they seem to be pretty close to each other. Krasangr Wilds has alot of easy to do kill = loot quests where the mobs drop items for all the peeps on the quests. Much better than gather poo quests or what ever from other zones. But I am about to hit the wall there as I think I am running out of Qs, unless I haven't unlocked something.

Did monkey run before but it is so monotonous. Good XPs but totally not enjoyable. I think 5 shaman's could pull it off though with the AOE we have and the earth elementals.

Quote Originally Posted by smalltanker View Post
    I have opted to quest + AV. With 5 enhancements most things are killed very quick. I had to solo box one toon to catch her up with the rest but now they seem to be pretty close to each other. Krasangr Wilds has alot of easy to do kill = loot quests where the mobs drop items for all the peeps on the quests. Much better than gather poo quests or what ever from other zones. But I am about to hit the wall there as I think I am running out of Qs, unless I haven't unlocked something.

Did monkey run before but it is so monotonous. Good XPs but totally not enjoyable. I think 5 shaman's could pull it off though with the AOE we have and the earth elementals.
    I haven't enjoyed questing in forever so i just do what makes it take 1/2 the time.

And fat tire...

LFD usage mechanics to gain infinite resets

Kill to first boss in SSB then leave INSTANCE group and requeue immediately. Runs take about 2-3 mins if you're fast and can net more than 5% exp per run.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post

And fat tire...

LFD usage mechanics to gain infinite resets

Kill to first boss in SSB then leave INSTANCE group and requeue immediately. Runs take about 2-3 mins if you're fast and can net more than 5% exp per run.
    Interesting. tyvm

I'm going to try this to see how it feels. Thanks for the advice boss.
    Whisperwind-US

As always, I have no idea how anyone is doing a SSB run in 2 - 3 minutes including the boss???? I do this boosting killing the first 5 elites, basically first two rooms, that alone takes about 3 - 4 minutes with a group of level 86 toons. BUT I have done this for a team all the way to 89 and Dread Waste quests to 90 due to it is constant XP and you can watch tv while doing it.
    My only issue is the first 5 elites hit hard so you need a tank AND a healer to grind this out in a group.

Those first big tough monkeys---If you kill the little fire spirits it purges their buff and you can kill them in a few seconds.
    Whisperwind-US

Quote Originally Posted by Chivalrous View Post
    Those first big tough monkeys---If you kill the little fire spirits it purges their buff and you can kill them in a few seconds.
    I did it for my dks, so my howling blast randomly would hit them lol
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chivalrous View Post
    This I believe halves the XP, with the buff 30k, without around 15k.