So I have been working my five enhancement shaman. What is the current standard for leveling? Quest grind? I was doing some AOE grinding near Zhu's Watch killing mobs in those black pits that respawn nearly instantly and yield about 6400 XPs per mob. I can normally be fighting 3-6 mobs of upwards of the 5-10 available with the quick respawn. Failing that I may need to run my butt to the Dread Waste's The Briny Muck for some AOE grinding out there.

The reason I like Zhu's Watch is mobs only have 180K health and drop quick. I do get on average a mote every 2-3 minutes and on average a green as often so it is worthwhile for gold/mats/Spirits. I have yet to lose a shaman from PVE damage and have manage to ROFL pwn a retadin that showed up. I think The Briny Muck's mobs are higher level which would yield more XPs. I know these humanoid mobs drop cloth, greens, some motes (possibly lower precentage) and may be tougher.

Anyone else have some good AOE leveling spots in Pandaria? I am trying to stick with five enhancement shammies so instancing is off my plate probably. Or do I really have to submit myself to the grind that is gathering quests in Pandaria?