Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Jesus, 10-15 of them wouldn't stand up much longer against him. But your right that about the gear.

I wonder if gear would have really matter much.

his arena team is called hopefourofyoudc haha feel his pain i remember boxing freshly dinged ele shams in arena in cata

When I do box I like to run the anti-cluster sort of approach.

I have three sets of keymaps for this. One for PvP and one for PvE and another for follow. When I activate the PvP keymap, all my hunters will constantly follow melee then healer (order of pref) and then bounce backwards on an alt spam key. This way against a moving target they are never facing the wrong way. The regular spam key they just IWT. Melee IWT on both former and latter.

The PvE setup works the same. The only difference is that PvE equips all the PvE gearsets and PvE specs. Such as blood for the DK instead of unholy.

The follow setup nobody IWT or bounces. They just follow the healer. No spec or gear change on this one.

Then I keep a color-coded icon on a click bar to remind me which one is active.

Usually my guys are never clumped together unless I'm in a tower in AV or something. They will be on follow mode for that. I have to say I think hunters shine with this setup as they aren't interrupted by the follow and bounce mechanic.