Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Cool World PVP Domination Trailer/Teaser

This is our new video trailer coming in 5.2
    World PvP Domination
    Featuring Legion of Boom and Ruin Gaming | Kil'jaeden Alliance
    Invisahealz and Tease Multiboxing
    OST - Safehouse Ambush by John Murphey
    Get excited because its gonna b awesome!
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Cool intro! I hope the actual video will show some skill, not 25 vs 3 or winning due to lag wars. Tired of multiboxing videos where peeps have so many advantages (usually far outnumbering opposition) that it's impossible to lose and present it as if it was skill.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    Cool intro! I hope the actual video will show some skill, not 25 vs 3 or winning due to lag wars. Tired of multiboxing videos where peeps have so many advantages (usually far outnumbering opposition) that it's impossible to lose and present it as if it was skill.
    i hope it will be up to your standards
    trying to organize some guild world pvp events that i can get some footage of (so that way im not running around with raid groups killing 2-5 people lol. Being outnumbered is not an issue as the horde here love to pvp and they usually bring their x-realm buddys from hey im mvp whom are all geared T2 so im at a disadvantage fighting them because they usually have even numbers + way better gear haha. Lag wars are no fun either and i have disadvantage there because running a melee team my guys run all over the place and phase where they wont even attack. So far i have some pretty good footage but hoping to get a lot more soon.
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Blog Entries

Looking forward to this
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Default .

Phasing = death of boxing world pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    yea, phasing was a real flop - esp. considering your own group gets split phases. Its like they didn't even test their game before they sold it.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Sorry, but this is as much a teaser/trailer for boxing wpvp as showing a picture of a mountain is a teaser/trailer for lord of the rings.

Looking forward to the video though because wpvp is the best pvp!!
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    yea, phasing was a real flop - esp. considering your own group gets split phases. Its like they didn't even test their game before they sold it.
    yes, CRZ and the phasing issue really kills it. World PVP woulda been amazing if this has just been implemented properly, but now it's just a wash. Add that to battleground suspensions, a dead 5v5 bracket where even if you get games it's not viable, just seems like PVP in this game as a multiboxer is not worth the trouble.