Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default TPS Time-Lapse Dungeon Leveling Videos!

Hello all! The name is Brennomisue, new to the forums and what not, so hello again!
    Decided to just throw it out there with the videos I'v been making of my leveling progress (strictly through dungeons after lvl 15)

So here is the 2nd video of the serious of my adventures (the first was just a set up video and if you're on this site, I assume you already know what that is all about)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGJiD...Z5fJxU&index=2 (Roughly 15 mins)

And here is the 3rd (running RFC in case you're not wanting to see the 2-15 video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MHbq...n3Xbxh3BZ5fJxU ( Roughly 4 mins)

And lastly, here is a link to my channel, I do other game related stuff, but I'v started to enjoy multi-boxing (and another game called Path of Exile [very similar to diablo 2 {not diablo 3}]) that most of my other content is now on the back burner, if not completely done.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Brennomisu?feature=watch

Thanks guys, and I hope you enjoy the videos!

I love how you have your UI setup, is that all done with isboxer? Can you swap windows that way?

Thanks! and kinda sorta. The UI doesn't look that way when I play. I have a two monitor set up, one region on the main monitor and the other four on the 2nd. I used Xsplit to record and within Xsplit just put the 2nd monitors screen region on top of the first. In essence, that's not how it looks when I play, only a way to show the viewers the other boxes. I'm not sure if this is possible with ISBoxer (I'm still pretty new to it).

Quote Originally Posted by Brennomisue View Post
    I'm not sure if this is possible with ISBoxer (I'm still pretty new to it).
    VideoFX

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    VideoFX
    This is true, but I'm not really sure you would want something like that anyways since they are all on my 2nd monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennomisue View Post
    This is true, but I'm not really sure you would want something like that anyways since they are all on my 2nd monitor.
    You asked if it would be possible, not if it would be viable for your setup.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    You asked if it would be possible, not if it would be viable for your setup.
    I didn't actually ask, I stated that I did not know. But now I do, thank you