Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default IoC Enhancement PvP (compilation)

A compilation of a few IoC's this morning where my shaman team defended the keep against bombers and killed demos. I tried to only select clips where I was outnumbered (at least initially) or I didn't have a distinct advantage.

I hope you enjoy! Some good clips of burst.

SORRY Nox for using the same song as you - the timing fit well and I love the track. All credit goes to you for that one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85L7-...ature=youtu.be

Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Quite nice burst. Do you find it difficult to close the gap sometimes?
    Whats the music called?

One issue I've been having for a long time is having all my toons use interact with target, including my current master. I've been meaning to change it for months, and I finally did after watching the video above. Having my master spamming interact with target was causing sticky targeting on an old target when I wanted to switch to a new one. That was causing me to have difficulty closing gaps.

In general, they're not bad at closing gaps as many of their abilities are actually ranged. I haven't incorporated their sprint yet, either.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Nice
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Pretty sick mate, never looked at my shams for melee, i dont really box much, as i cant afford it right this second.

Is Ele dead in pvp?

for the guy asking about the music, sounds like La Roux vs Glitch Mob.

Wow, what a wonderful video, thank you for sharing!

Noob questions:
    1) your UI, what do you use, it is pretty simple and beautiful, can you please share?
    2) In the video, one of your spell encased your enemies in ice, like a mage AOE spell, I did not know that shammies have that ability, (closest I can think of is Frost Shock, but that doesn't do it right?).

SaraiE

item 2, you have a tier talent that can enable your Frost Shocks to also root the enemy for 5 seconds. It's on the same tier as Windwalk totem, so usually only one of your shaman will pick this talent up.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

censorship is epic fail Mr. MiRai!