Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Default Hate him or love him, Ima keep it coming!

You all know what it is. More domination of our favorite boxer and even some toying around with him watch the whole thing, it is more than worth it.

Jus noticed the blank space like half way through sorry, render musta messed up
    Last edited by djensen2010 : 01-07-2013 at 05:55 AM

oh and he had this to say when i asked him why he wouldnt come out and fight us.

I fail to see how that is even fun...

The argument, that boxers can lag him out is valid. I get lag and FPS-Problems when i fight a 10 boxer (i7 920).
    Due his ~40 clients his performance issues will grow exponential.

we get lag as well. when 40 boxes show up outta no where to fight us. Mostly from the server tho so basically its even lag for us and him. . . so bad arguement as i know he causes more lag for us then we do for him and we are not QQing. Just like last night he showed up when we were doing wpvp and crashed the server, all that lag was from his lame AOE spams. His new name is Captain Hot Pockets btw. lolz
    Last edited by Invisahealz : 01-07-2013 at 05:45 AM
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Quote Originally Posted by Invisahealz View Post
    so bad arguement as i know he causes more lag for us then we do for him and we are not QQing.
    Well, consider you guys are on different connections where he's got all those accounts on one pipe. Not saying he isn't dodging but his LAN switch latency has got to get interesting at times.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Well, consider you guys are on different connections where he's got all those accounts on one pipe. Not saying he isn't dodging but his LAN switch latency has got to get interesting at times.
    I doubt it is a connection issue - It is the servers. Ever since Pandaria went live the lag for boxers has been terrible, I've lagged out the AV server numerous times when I do x9 army of the dead when taking the other team head on.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    He claimed tonight on his stream that he has the best internet in the US at around 500mb a sec i believe? Im on 20 mb and dont lag too bad. Its definitely server lag which would affect all of us.]\

OH and by the way! He has the Ruthers yak macro bound on several of his toons to spawn hundreds of those yaks, causing lag. So any arguments he makes about lag, when he goes out of his way to create it, are unacceptable and invalid
    Last edited by djensen2010 : 01-07-2013 at 06:47 AM

well with my 15 wows open i barely use almost .75 mb/s total, and Cpt Hot Pockets supposidly has 100mb/s internet so im sure that he is fine if not lower latency than us. unless Cpt Hot Pockets is running a very old 10/100 switch there shouldnt be any latency issues at all, infact even if he is running and old 10/100 switch he will still b using just over 1mb/s in/out traffic.
    Last edited by Invisahealz : 01-07-2013 at 06:30 AM
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

How many machines does prepared have?
    Last edited by Feehza : 01-07-2013 at 08:11 AM