Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Quote Originally Posted by Feehza View Post
    How many machines does prepared have?
    I want to say four machines, but I'm not entirely sure.

Thought I saw a post some where that said he uses 5 pcs with 8 WoWs on each.

http://i.imgur.com/jtvkS.jpg
    Last edited by Khatovar : 01-08-2013 at 12:27 AM Reason: font removed

Blog Entries

Published on Nov 30, 2012

At the starting area for Death Knights, this is on the live realm of US-Kil'Jaeden with 100 Death Knights multiboxed using 10 computers and a high speed Internet connection. All accounts are owned by the player known as Prepared (me) would used to be known as the WoW 36 accounts boxer.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

"....oh, i like it...let it go let it go...he's dead...open again...oh....no....we lost him....HAHAHA"
    Well...not fun at all.
    Have u watch bullfighting before?
    Helpless and cruelty.

his stream is cool for about 15 minutes, watching him plow through shrine or the pvp vendors or SW. Then people show up and he wipes, gets camped, and the next hour of his stream is him not rezzing, and explaining in chat why he lost and won't rez.

I am kinda impressed, despite how many machines he has an the fiber optic internet, how efficiently it seems to run - mounting up 40 toons and keeping them all following even when jumping off stuff or running around corners... man I have trouble keeping 5-10 toons in sync.

I wish he would actually use the utility his mixed group brings though. I watch him walk around, engage, wipe even, and I wonder:
    - Where the hell are your 12x windwalk totems? You walk around in snared all the time
    - What about ascendance + healing rain + healing tide totem times SIX..... MILLIONS of hps across the raid?
    - 4x tree form and tranquility? Swiftmend? Even a damn mushroom would be nice to see.
    - All kinds of priest stuff (I don't know priests well)... just holy nova spam?
    - 6x frost bombs? All I see is arcane explosion spam and some arcane missiles on ranged.
    - Aura mastery maybe?

I know it's a lot to manage but hell... 1x oh sh*t button with 6x shaman 4x druids + aura mastery.... 1 super aoe button with 6x frost bombs and whatever else. would be nice to see.

And I haven't even gotten into the aoe cc potential. 6 toons that can aoe blind. gorefiend's grasp + remoseless winter, 6 mages that can root
    Last edited by heyaz : 01-08-2013 at 04:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by heyaz View Post
    his stream is cool for about 15 minutes, watching him plow through shrine or the pvp vendors or SW. Then people show up and he wipes, gets camped, and the next hour of his stream is him not rezzing, and explaining in chat why he lost and won't rez.

I am kinda impressed, despite how many machines he has an the fiber optic internet, how efficiently it seems to run - mounting up 40 toons and keeping them all following even when jumping off stuff or running around corners... man I have trouble keeping 5-10 toons in sync.

I wish he would actually use the utility his mixed group brings though. I watch him walk around, engage, wipe even, and I wonder:
    - Where the hell are your 12x windwalk totems? You walk around in snared all the time
    - What about ascendance + healing rain + healing tide totem times SIX..... MILLIONS of hps across the raid?
    - 4x tree form and tranquility? Swiftmend? Even a damn mushroom would be nice to see.
    - All kinds of priest stuff (I don't know priests well)... just holy nova spam?
    - 6x frost bombs? All I see is arcane explosion spam and some arcane missiles on ranged.
    - Aura mastery maybe?

I know it's a lot to manage but hell... 1x oh sh*t button with 6x shaman 4x druids + aura mastery.... 1 super aoe button with 6x frost bombs and whatever else. would be nice to see.

And I haven't even gotten into the aoe cc potential. 6 toons that can aoe blind. gorefiend's grasp + remoseless winter, 6 mages that can root
    He can't spam holy nova and arcane explosion if he's doing all that!
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    If he had 100 DK's that would be awesome to see. I would love to see them all cast army and crash the server.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus