Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Just wanted to re-introduce myself

Hey what's up fella's, I'm about to start up another team after having taken a decent break from wow and i'm looking to join up with LoB. I was in the guild a few years ago with my shaman team but ended up taking a long break but i'm getting back into it and i have my RAF active until the end of this month so i'm going to knock out some shamans and get into some PVP. I'll message someone in game.
    DK team
    Hìm, Hím, Hîm, Hïm

Sounds great! we had epic pvp just now with 2 of the other largest pvp guilds on the realm. Fought against 40boxer, and 2 of the largest horde pvp guilds on server. Was crazy fun and crashed the server 2 times lol. Me and derek were rippin it up, this is the best the world pvp has ever been.
    pst snikkers thats me if im on or anyone else if im not online.
    glad your comin back for some fun times

DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Awesome! Yea i was out there on my DK with you guys going after aredone was alot of fun, just resubbed all my acc's and setting up my ISboxer sub and i'll be in game in a few to start leveling. I'll send ya a message in game
    DK team
    Hìm, Hím, Hîm, Hïm

Quote Originally Posted by Invisahealz View Post
    Sounds great! we had epic pvp just now with 2 of the other largest pvp guilds on the realm. Fought against 40boxer, and 2 of the largest horde pvp guilds on server. Was crazy fun and crashed the server 2 times lol. Me and derek were rippin it up, this is the best the world pvp has ever been.
    pst snikkers thats me if im on or anyone else if im not online.
    glad your comin back for some fun times
    You're 25 boxing now? damn. When does all this stuff go down? I'd love to join yall.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddoran View Post
    You're 25 boxing now? damn. When does all this stuff go down? I'd love to join yall.
    i took a lil break but im back now. Just finished levelin my last 4 dks so i have my full group now. Just gotta get my new 10 90's geared. Shouldnt be too hard tho
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Those images are the most awesome thing I have ever seen. Better than bacon.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by blast3r View Post
    Better than bacon.
    I must ask that you reevaluate that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I must ask that you reevaluate that statement.
    hehehe
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden