Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Item management minigame :(

Found 1 (and only one, ugh) plugin that helps with the movement of items between toons. HugeBag. The only feature I use, other than it opening all bags at once in a centralized location, is the merge feature. It will merge stacks of similar items, tho I've seen it fail on large stacks of leather. It does save me from having to re-stack everything every time I trade amongst my team.

Now, if I can only find something to let me auto-transfer items to the trade window, and possibly auto-sell or auto-delete I'll be set .

Blog Entries

ArkInventory has a restack button, among many other features that I'd never give up to go back to another inventory management system.

Jamba is set up so that you can trade items without switching windows (it pops up a window with the items that the character you are trading with is holding, generally it only shows some of them but they are usually the ones you happen to care about) Jamba can also be set up to auto vendor, repair, and coordinated sell as well.

This is a thread pertaining to Lord of the Rings Online, not World of Warcraft.