Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Just wanted to let anyone that is Khat Fishing that you can get this item http://www.wowhead.com/item=85973/an...-fishing-charm on all you toons at the same time. I just got it on 4 of my monks at the same time.. YEA for Assist+IWT+mouse broadcasting! if you dont know about it, it gives you a chance to catch an extra fish, if you multiply that by how many ever toons your fishing with..well you get the point! Its worth having!
    Only from pools though... its not like we're fishing from pools when we're fishing x5?

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Only from pools though... its not like we're fishing from pools when we're fishing x5?

I do.. when I'm fishing for specific fish.. its super fast boxed.. you clear a pool in one round..and with this item you can end up getting two-5 extra fish ( between all your toons)!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

I just wouldn't think it would be worth it to fly between nodes just to clear them in one cast.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    I just wouldn't think it would be worth it to fly between nodes just to clear them in one cast.
    Its a higher chance for special loots ( crates..mounts..pets etc ) And if its not a special loot..its the fish your after.. if your not after specific fish, then fishing anywhere is fine. Also.. because with this item, you end up getting more fish.. even if its only 1 here..2 there..etc.. it adds up. Look at it this way, if its worth it to fish pools with one guy.. then would it be less so with 5? And it normally takes a few cast to clear one.. also some of your guys wont land in the pool.. but unless you have a hard time getting your guys stacked.. its not any less convenient than fishing pools with one guy ( IMO ). It keeps it from getting boring for me.

With that said, the main reason I'm doing it is because my monks started with zero skill.. and you dont need skill level to fish out of pools.. so it made leveling up profitable.. and fishing out of open water produces a lot of useless fish and junk while leveling up. When they are maxed, ill keep track of what is better for me.. when i can catch the good fish out of open water.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

Ah, I levelled up doing the ironforge special fish and then darkmoon pet achievements. I don't really fish for money, though, just achievements/pets/etc. It would be neat to see a per hour profitability breakdown though, if you're keeping track!

Dalaran sewer would be a good place to go next but I already have the rat and don't feel like levelling my fishing team anymore.