Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Default 5 Xpacs sitting on my desk... Can't bring myself to subscribe.

I took advantage of the black Friday sale for $15. Right now I have them sitting on my desk but cannot bring myself to subscribe. The thought of grinding all my characters to 90 is stopping me. I just don't know if I have the time to dedicate like before. Is LOB doing anything together at the moment? My main goal would be pve but with LFR I am wondering if paying for 5 accounts is worth it anymore. Sigh...
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    I took advantage of the black Friday sale for $15. Right now I have them sitting on my desk but cannot bring myself to subscribe. The thought of grinding all my characters to 90 is stopping me. I just don't know if I have the time to dedicate like before. Is LOB doing anything together at the moment? My main goal would be pve but with LFR I am wondering if paying for 5 accounts is worth it anymore. Sigh...
    THe "grind" to 90 really isnt all that bad. Try doing 10 toons at once but LoB is pretty meh right now. Me and invis run Av almost everyday and stuff and we got a guy who just dinged 90 and is starting to do heroics. I have yet to do lfr only because im waiting to get a caster team to 90 for that. As youve seen lately, boxing is kind of week this expansion. WPvP has been decent at least. In the end it is what you make it. I suppose you wont know till you try

I'm on a lot and I 10 box mostly pvp. I do LFR solo on my priest. Nothing so far as heroics. Really the only reason to go above 3 is world pvp it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I'm on a lot and I 10 box mostly pvp. I do LFR solo on my priest. Nothing so far as heroics. Really the only reason to go above 3 is world pvp it seems.
    Im 10 boxing too and am thinking about dropping down to five more often to run randoms and stuff. keeps the 10 maintained for AV and wpvp but more down to 5 or 4 to run randoms or arena

Hey Pinot; without Merc the LOB pve-raid side has dropped off. I 10 boxed to lvl 89 but if I would do again I would level them all in dungeons. The pve content so far is much more boxable than last x-pac. I hope to spend more time this break and get them heroic geared so I can start attempting some 10man raids ... LFR is ok (haven't done it this xpac) but the content is so easy it becomes a chore quickly so I would much rather wipe in 10man normal

I pve 5 box and I have a blast. Leveling up this expo is really fun. Try it out

I got 5 Frost Dks to 90 and am bouncing around between rogues, locks, hunters, shamans, etc. Also working on getting a tank and healer ready for some dungeons.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

The biggest issue with this xpac is so many daily quests, it takes up a lot of time leaving little time for dungeons etc. The dailies are all needed if you do any tradeskills to get patterns for trades.

I don't know where Merc is. He was going on a month trip for work in Swtor but I have no heard back from him. What is the best way to level if you need faction rep? Would questing be the way to go or just instance grind? I hear people say both but I don't know what the end game is like.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Faction rep is not tabard based in this xpac, it is all dailies and most of the rep grind can only be started when you hit 90 and some factions also need rep with another faction first (Golden Lotus revered needed to start rep with August Celestials)

Best solution to get the rep fastest is have a main character do all the collection based dailies and once they hit revered you can buy the item which gives your whole Bnet double rep.