Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

Questing is by far the fastest way to 85-90. You make a ton of gold also. I did jade, kirasang, the mountain area, then tulong and hit 90. All 5 toons had about 12k afterward, started from less than 1k in their bags. Do the dungeons for the quest but wouldn't do them for xp. Not a lot of trash and brewery is annoying. At 90 you can start dailies for rep, I recommend just doing 1 faction at a time.. Otherwise you might burn out. The money from dailies is great too. Couple 1000 gold for like an hours worth of work
    Last edited by Chivalrous : 12-20-2012 at 07:30 PM

Blog Entries

The dungeon and/or pvp route have the advantage of not being ganked by higher level players who with gearing are literally impossible to deal with.
    PvP would at least limit it to an 85-89 bracket, while leveling... so no 90s, with amazing gear (fresh 90s, in utter shit gear were taking out 10-boxing 89s.... with PvP gear now, 90s can be horrible for you on a PvP realm).

If you don't level via quests, you can quest later at 90th and make a lot more gold in the process.

If you're on a PvE realm, either approach is going to work.
    Do whatever is the most fun.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

How does the scroll of rez work? I have 5 xpacs sitting here. Do I need to reactivate with the scroll first then put the xpac codes in?
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    How does the scroll of rez work? I have 5 xpacs sitting here. Do I need to reactivate with the scroll first then put the xpac codes in?
    The scroll will get you some free time and an instant level 80 on each account.
    Use the scroll to reactivate your accounts. Then create a new character that you want as a new 80 on each account. Then log into Bnet and select the new characters you created as the characters to be instant 80s.

These are the characters I have at 85. 5 Warriors, 5 Shaman, 5 Mages, 1 Pally, 1 Priest, 1 Lock, 4 DK's. What class is worth selecting for my free 80? Right now I have no hunters, monks, or druids. I don't know anything about the monk class. What would you recommend?
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

I love hunters, myself. Locks are also awesome (destruction). I don't have a high level monk, myself.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by blast3r View Post
    I love hunters, myself. Locks are also awesome (destruction). I don't have a high level monk, myself.
    hunters get a zoo! though am only playing 3 as they work better

not gone back to my locks yet they are horde so not sure if to relevel or wait for money

Don't bother with monks unless you plan on just doing PvE. In PvP I have yet to do anything of note besides die embarrassingly well.

Blog Entries

I would vote Druids out of those.
    Resto is good for PvP or PvE, if you stack them.
    Feral is quite fun.
    Boomkin doesn't suck this expansion, so that's an option.

They're the only class that can be Tank/Heals/Ranged-DPS/Melee-DPS.

Paladins and Monks can be Tank/Heal/DPS.
    Since you don't have Monks, that would be my second choice.
    Stacking healer monks has been successful in PvP for some people.
    Not sure how they do for the other specs.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa