Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Scenarios FTW

A lot of them have the NPCs throwing down healing circles for you . watch out for that. I have found that once your geared a tad, you can do 3 dps easy enough, seems like every class has some sort of emergency healing.. that and healing pots are normally enough. In the lower gear levels.. i found having a tank spec helped a lot.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

So it can probably be 3 DPS'd at about ilvl 468 I'm guessing then... or by geared did you mean more like full LFR/rep stuff 475+ ?

Quote Originally Posted by heyaz View Post
    So it can probably be 3 DPS'd at about ilvl 468 I'm guessing then... or by geared did you mean more like full LFR/rep stuff 475+ ?
    na.. i mean even lower than that. 468 is overkill.. If your guys are geared enough to do heroics.. than these will be easy.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Hi

After long time reading and learnig - I want to say first thank you, for all this sharing of knowledge and all the makros, etc...

Scenarios - I love them - giving same Loot (sometimes usefull), same points and a lot of fun.
    Easy possibility to learn to manage new groups and skill(combinations).

My first video: Multiboxed Scenarios http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psoTgTnlTyA

Toon are iLv 440 (fresh 90 ) - 460

Have fun and sorry for my english.

Little necri-threading here but I did my first one the first night I hit 90 on 3 of my toons. Fly to the Temple of the White Wolf, get the quest and do Arena of Annihilation for the 450 weapon. I did have some very minor issues in here with the walls of fire on my 2 x enhancement shaman and 1 x boomkin. I ended up finishing this one with the boomkin healing and doing 80% of the boss with fire by herself due to enahncemebts being stupid.

so easy way to get 450 weapon to help work the grind.