Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Follow/Face buggy?

The follow command in this game is horrible. If something is close to you the /follow alias stops working. With server lag and silly mob pathing, mobs often run through my toons and start hitting them in the back, so I'm forced to manually turn my slaves every other pull. So obnoxious.

The only thing I can think of is to use a ghetto "jousting" setup so that my slaves keep running forward and spam /follow. They'd hit once or twice, run through the target then turn around when they get far enough away for /follow to work again. This might work fairly well in PvP but in PvE it would kill my DPS and be annoying to boot (a la dodgy CTM behavior in WoW).

Anyone figured out a fix for this yet (other than switching to ranged DPS )?
    Last edited by Apatheist : 12-10-2012 at 11:38 AM

If when your main stops and the slaves run through and then have to keep turning around. Then it is lag on your end, mainly Internet lag. I only get this problem if I'm downloading something when playing.

What server are you playing on? I'm on Gladden if you want me to show you anything.
    Tydra - Tydre - Tydri - Tydro - Tydru
    5 x Blackarrows Rank 7 - 5 x Hunters Level 100
    LOTRO - Gladden