Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default low lvl 5boxing Rogue - Fan of Knives Fun

Some low lvl bg Fun with my fun team

Lol! What lvl are they in this vid? And I'm guessing full boa's?

lvl 68 and yes :P
    Last edited by Noxdiebox : 12-07-2012 at 09:46 AM

rofl.. FoK must be stronger now.. i did 5 rogs during WotLK and Cata and you could never kill people that fast with FoK alone..funny shit!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

hilarious
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

That's shrapnel bombing right there. Wonder how badly FoK will get nerfed by 5.2 cause of people QQ'in over this.

Quote Originally Posted by lans83 View Post
    That's shrapnel bombing right there. Wonder how badly FoK will get nerfed by 5.2 cause of people QQ'in over this.
    I hope Blizz will buff FoK :P

Quote Originally Posted by Noxdiebox View Post
    I hope Blizz will buff FoK :P
    I do too cause I play Combat spec and would prefer using this over Blade Flurry+Single Target rotation, but haven't played my Rogue much after MoP hit. I use FoK when there's 5+ mobs, but not so much when less than that.

I haven't played my rogue since MoP, not sure how they balance now.

FoK used to be able to get past the max AOE limit other classes had because of the poison applications. Sure FoK only does so much damage but you also apply DoT poison to every mob. Now there are poison changes so curious if this still keeps the DPS as high.

Looks fun! I'm thinking about rolling a rogue team due to the upcoming changes in market for death - could be some insane repeatable burst out of a full rogue team.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy