Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Just checking in...

So, hey.. it's been a while. I was sitting around the other day going through some forums for my guild in Guild Wars 2, and there was a discussion (or I should say some dip trashing) on multiboxing. Got me thinking that I hadn't been here since after we killed the Lich King, and went our own separate ways. I watched the DiT/LoB Lich King video that Fenril made, and I figured I'd pop in and see how everyone was doing.

That being said.. I miss you all. Hope everything is good.

<3 Polix

Wowzer trousers! What's up man?

I've just been casually hanging out in WoW since we downed LK and haven't done anything special since then. I'd like to get back into raiding at this point in MoP, but I've yet to find a guild that requires my services.

Not much here really. I quit WoW a little over a year ago. I got to the Nefarian fight in Cataclysm.. and decided I'd had about enough. Got a new job programming for a big company, so I have very little time, if any, to devote to playing a game anymore. I log in to GW2 here and there, but since I don't have to pay monthly for it.. I don't feel obligated like before. What's life like on Stormreaver?