Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Question Jamba Team and CRZ

Lately, I've been boosting a low level team with a char in a different realm...

Everything related to ISBoxer is working fine. It looks like if they are all in the same realm.

But Jamba fails to recognize the outsider. I have to manual invite it and, when grouped, the Team Display don't merge both data wich is a bit annoying because I want to track slaves XP. So it's like running 2 different teams at the same time and so, all the interaction, messages, and shared data don't flow between the booster and the other toons.

I've tried to add the outsider manually with name-realm format and tried to improvise many different approaches but I was not able to make it work.

Is there something I can do to solve this problem? Can Jamba implement such funcionality? I read somewhere that addons can't 'talk' to each other between realms... so is this impossible? What about ISBoxer? - it seem to not care where each toon is comming from and works perfectly!

[removed]
    Last edited by Baltyre : 03-04-2013 at 12:07 PM

Please file a issue on the project site http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/jamba/

When you join the group, do you see all the characters in the (social -> chat -> other) channel (default to jambateamonline)?

Jamba at one time wasn't always too fond of users with special characters, I can see it not likely the bogus character names cross realm.

If they are all in the channel, what does the /jamba-team addparty do?

Each toon have is own jambateamonline channel. Chan are server dependant.

[Removed after re-reading thread]
    Last edited by smalltanker : 03-05-2013 at 03:13 AM Reason: removing post

Jamba will never have this functionality that allows toons to communicate cross realms. There isn't anything available in the wow api for such a thing.

Some addons do hijack RealId chat to communicate across realms but this has high latency, and only works for a single toon in an account as RealId chat only goes to one character in an account and thus is not suitable for Jamba.

I suggest you transfer all your characters to be on the same realm if you want them all to be in the same Jamba team.

TL;DR Impossible!
    Last edited by Jafula : 03-05-2013 at 04:50 AM Reason: Added the word impossible!
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Ok. Got it! Thanks for your feedback.