Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 36

Hybrid View

Cool [Addon] Jamba - An assistant for multiboxers. Version 5.1.1 release thread.

Jamba Version: 5.1.1
    WoW Game Version: 5.1.0
    Release Date: 3rd December 2012
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

General
    * Updated Jamba version to reflect WoW patch version.
    * New slash command /jamba resetsettingsframe that will move the Jamba Settings window frame to the top left corner of the screen and resize it appropriately.

AdvancedLoot
    * Added Jamba-AdvancedLoot from schilm (Max Schilling).

Toon: Currency
    * Added new currency Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.

Team
    * Captured new GROUP_JOINED event which might help with the auto change loot method problems.

Download from curse.com:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jamba

:-)

Edit: Minor update 5.1.2

Jamba Version: 5.1.2
    WoW Game Version: 5.1.0
    Release Date: 15th February 2013
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

Item-Use
    * New slash command /jamba-item-use clear to remove all items from the current characters item bar.
    Last edited by Jafula : 02-15-2013 at 05:02 AM
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Thanks man. Your willingness to keep this updated is amazing.

Toonarmy.
    i7-920 / 12GB/ 280m / 1920x1200 / 80 gig X25-M / 5 boxing; works just fine

Thanks man. I love this.

ALF

Thanks for the update!
    Now the bad news. Updated to 5.1.1
    Tested the loot type change on group creation and it is a nogo. Changing master to get correct loot type still works.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Cookies in the mail!!!

Thanks for all the work Jafula. Keep up the great work.

Thanks

-Shade

I think we should all remember to give a little this time off year. by giving Jafula a donation for cookies.

He works hard on this addon and even a small donation will give him the push to keep making this the best addon out there for us the dual-boxing community

http://wow.jafula.com/ and there is a link on the page

Without this addon i would be lost i sure many feel the same way

PS: I have Send few $ for cookies my self! (i have done this a few times already!)

Well deserved!
    Donated as well

Hello Jafula. First of all, congratulations for your add on. I am using it since a long time and i never say it before. Fixed now ^^

But i have a problem since 5.1. Each time i am using a spell my game is freezing for few seconds. Never done it before. I have made many tests and it appears that "item use" is causing it. Works fine without it. Any ideas to help me? I love "item use". Thanks.

PS: I am really sorry for my englishbut it is not my language and i am not good with.

Quote Originally Posted by lyswarfox View Post
    Hello Jafula. First of all, congratulations for your add on. I am using it since a long time and i never say it before. Fixed now ^^

But i have a problem since 5.1. Each time i am using a spell my game is freezing for few seconds. Never done it before. I have made many tests and it appears that "item use" is causing it. Works fine without it. Any ideas to help me? I love "item use". Thanks.

PS: I am really sorry for my englishbut it is not my language and i am not good with.

Welcome to the forums! Good you like Jamba. (Your English is fine.)

Sorry you are having problems with item-use. Can you try rescaling and resizing (add more items in the settings) the item-bar and then reloading? Make sure all your addons are up to date as well. If you are still having problems after trying that, please post back here and I'll have a closer look.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Welcome to the forums! Good you like Jamba. (Your English is fine.)

Sorry you are having problems with item-use. Can you try rescaling and resizing (add more items in the settings) the item-bar and then reloading? Make sure all your addons are up to date as well. If you are still having problems after trying that, please post back here and I'll have a closer look.
    Thanks for your answer Jafula. I Made everything you said but it is doing the same. I don't know what happen. Everything was ok before the last patch. I can't do without the "item use" option. I am sad.