Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 36

Quote Originally Posted by aboron View Post
    I came back to multi-box wow again for a while now that the next generation is old enough to play, and see you are still at it. Thanks ! Do you prefer donations via the curse link, or to your web site directly? ( http://wow.jafula.com/index.php )
    Heh, it has been a few years, hasn't it! Hey, through my website would be great if you are considering. Thanks.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by lyswarfox View Post
    Hello Jafula. First of all, congratulations for your add on. I am using it since a long time and i never say it before. Fixed now ^^

But i have a problem since 5.1. Each time i am using a spell my game is freezing for few seconds. Never done it before. I have made many tests and it appears that "item use" is causing it. Works fine without it. Any ideas to help me? I love "item use". Thanks.

PS: I am really sorry for my englishbut it is not my language and i am not good with.

Welcome to the forums! Good you like Jamba. (Your English is fine.)

Sorry you are having problems with item-use. Can you try rescaling and resizing (add more items in the settings) the item-bar and then reloading? Make sure all your addons are up to date as well. If you are still having problems after trying that, please post back here and I'll have a closer look.
    Jafula.

Thanks to everyone that donated, I appreciate it!
    Jafula.

Hello Jafula,

I have kind of a problem with the Followstatus in Jamba, I now scho filled with new and only with jamba wow started but still the same problem that a toon follow the status is not in green lined although he follows me. Do not know more, please help.

Thanks for your fan

ALF

www.youtube.de / user / msalf
    www.Twitch.tv / alfonair

Many Thanks for your addon, it makes multiboxing tasks so much easier.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Welcome to the forums! Good you like Jamba. (Your English is fine.)

Sorry you are having problems with item-use. Can you try rescaling and resizing (add more items in the settings) the item-bar and then reloading? Make sure all your addons are up to date as well. If you are still having problems after trying that, please post back here and I'll have a closer look.
    Thanks for your answer Jafula. I Made everything you said but it is doing the same. I don't know what happen. Everything was ok before the last patch. I can't do without the "item use" option. I am sad.

Last edited by lyswarfox : 12-07-2012 at 02:43 PM

Quote Originally Posted by lyswarfox View Post
    Thanks for your answer Jafula. I Made everything you said but it is doing the same. I don't know what happen. Everything was ok before the last patch. I can't do without the "item use" option. I am sad.
    My apologies. It finally works as you explain to me. I am just a dumb cause there was an icon that wasn't filled with an object and i didn't see it. Works fine for me now. Shame on me. I hope you will understand what i tried to explain ^^!. Hurray for Jafula!

Donation sent your way. Couldn't imagine boxing without your addon, keep up the great work (please)!