Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

I might xfer over to play around with you guys. It is a bit difficult to game while FT work/school but I wouldn't mind farming prepared. I was on horde side and went with him to SW and killed madmax a long time ago.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Probably not due to aoe dmg cap.
    No, the howling blast doesn't do the damage, the application of frost fever on all of his toons will :P

Quote Originally Posted by candlebox View Post
    I might xfer over to play around with you guys. It is a bit difficult to game while FT work/school but I wouldn't mind farming prepared. I was on horde side and went with him to SW and killed madmax a long time ago.
    lol havnt seem madmax since the xpak. and will b fun times if you head over from the dark side haha.
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Quote Originally Posted by Invisahealz View Post
    lol havnt seem madmax since the xpak. and will b fun times if you head over from the dark side haha.
    I saw madmax a few times in AV. He never hit me with much more than thunderstorm - often just giving up and letting me kill him.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Last person i played with was owl on his priests.

Just installed Planetside 2 .... might be afk for a bit.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Quote Originally Posted by djensen2010 View Post
    I and Invisahealz have lately been tearing him a new one. He's been constantly sitting in shrine of seven stars and now we just group up and destroy him. if you look at his past stream videos on twitch you see hwat im talking about. On top of it every time we killed him he'd be lucky to kill 1-2 of our toons lmao
    I'm primarily Horde however I'm happy to create 5-10 alliance on that server and using RaF to get to 85 then 90 in order to assist in the "bring prepared down" achievement
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    I'm primarily Horde however I'm happy to create 5-10 alliance on that server and using RaF to get to 85 then 90 in order to assist in the "bring prepared down" achievement
    you sir are welcome to come, even stay if you like ;P hes around in either stormwind or shrine of seven stars everyday

rofl 100 dks... mental issues ............. much.

Each to their own, I guess but 100 dk's just a tad idiotic. and kinda pointless.

its tempting as well to xfer my toons to join in on killing this turd, and more so cause he is alliance :P

lmao... hilarious though!!
    Agree, would love to see an army popped from 100 DK's lololol.

I could box probably x 20 if I really wanted too, but I see no point past my x5 for what I do, and then all additional x5 teams, alts etc.

Now if only raid mechanics were diff and could x10 box them, Id be happier :P

100 dk's, 100 of anything... just lol/