Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 38

well I'm sure his original accounts have enough healer that he can easily add what he would need later on.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    I would have preferred to see 100 priests with halo
    This

Oh well, he must have some pretty good funds. The monthly charge for all that is 1500. Sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    This

Oh well, he must have some pretty good funds. The monthly charge for all that is 1500. Sick.
    That's very doable if you have nothing better to do with your life. I personally could do it, even with paying off a house, but it wouldn't leave much for hobbies... though I suppose that is his hobby.

I'm betting either trust fund baby, won lotto, or owns his own business which he doesn't need to be there for to run.

Apart from the hate though, I think it's pretty awesome... over the top, but awesome
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Blog Entries

He had posted on the IS Boxer forum, with the intention to log in 100 accounts at once... essentially all his keeper accounts, plus all his Scroll of Resurrection accounts and all the RAF accounts he has used.
    Kind of a stress test on his computers, a test to see if IS Boxer can handle 100 accounts at once, and likely to say 'Look at me, I'm the best'.
    I don't think 100 DKs would be a composition he would go with competitively; looking at his teams, it has almost always been 5 of this, 6 of that, 4 of something else.

He said he was choosing a location without a lot of other players as intentionally lagging/taking the server down is a violation of the Terms of Service.
    Not to mention, doing something like this in Org would have lagged his systems out too.

Not sure the truth, but at one point he had posted as having a monthly income in the six digit range from a high paying job.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Dude if I see 100 accounts sitting in SW or Shrine of even stars......i quit. It is cool that he can afford that and and i wish i could too and it sounds hypocritical but its jus going to ruin wpvp because he would literally be unkillable either by team composition or just lag from the server. Any my question is how could he even fight? The server lags with just 40 of him so how would it be possible with 100?
    Last edited by djensen2010 : 12-01-2012 at 02:29 PM

Blog Entries

I'd tend to think, it wouldn't be possible.
    You get the limitation of the game server lagging, so it doesn't matter what kind of a system you're running yourself.

With 40-man BGs as the largest option for a battleground, I don't see him going with more than 40 active accounts.

But I'm not Prepared, so who can say for sure.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by djensen2010 View Post
    its jus going to ruin wpvp because he would literally be unkillable either by team composition
    Remember when people said that about 5 boxers? Yeah.
    Then when they said that about 10-boxers? Yeah.
    Then when they said that about 30+boxers? Yeah.
    If there's one thing we've seen proven time and time again, it's that individuals can kill these guys, sometimes easily depending on the circumstances.

As for lag, well, I for one support his efforts to expose any shortcomings in Blizzard's network/server setup.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by djensen2010 View Post
    Dude if I see 100 accounts sitting in SW or Shrine of even stars......i quit.
    I think 100 accounts would lag even him out if he tried to pvp. However, quitting because someone has 100 accounts is pretty childish.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    what sick person would play 100 deathkights.

oh ya he got owned by deathkights and so he needs to rolls a 100 to get back at you. WAY TO GO LOB!
    yea. . . i cant wait to start camping him while he is trying to level. Ill make it my goal keep a horde toon logged on at all times to see where he is and go rip all those dks apart. will b fun
    Im using my RaF lvls for a group of DKs, if he actually does start lvln all these dks im gonna keep my RaF accounts and 20 box 15dks and 5 heals so i can howling blast them and watch them drop.
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

one howling blast would kill all of those toons at level 60.

i doubt he will be playing them, though.