Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post

Happy movie making!
    Thanks for the info mirai. It seemed less pixilated every time I re rendered it especially with higher settings. I assumed it was like distiling vodka haha. The more distiling the better the quality haha.
    And yes to everyone else. The laggggggggg is bad when we fight him. In av the server almost freezes up as you can see. The first fight I had a handful of my guys even get disconnected from the server as you can see prepared is fighting bal after we are gone the first time and my healers magically come back to life. Lol. Just relogging in haha. The crappy thing is when this happens in Wpvp Derek will fly in the honor vendor on one side and ill go in the other. As soon as I start attack the other half of the vendor area phases out and I can't even see djensen even though he is 5 yards away. So annoying when you run click to move "Melee" team as the toons just sit there until the server starts responding finally and I stop phasing. Still fun though
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Is it server lag or computer lag for the client? I'm thinking about buying another rig so i can split the load of my 10 man between treetop computers. Was hoping that it would improve things. Currently when i face a bunch of targets the howling blast spam can kick some of my DKs offline. Really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Is it server lag or computer lag for the client? I'm thinking about buying another rig so i can split the load of my 10 man between treetop computers. Was hoping that it would improve things. Currently when i face a bunch of targets the howling blast spam can kick some of my DKs offline. Really annoying.
    Server lag. I run 10 accounts between 2 comps. 4 on my old comp and 6 on my new one. works beautifully

Invis. Render your video once. Render at the resolution that you recorded the video, or lower. Render it uncompressed if you want the best quality, or as a quicktime with JPG settings for pretty damn good quality for uploading to Youtube.

YouTube will then re-encode the video file to something you use. hit me up in the guild chat if you needmore help

-Mcwrathy

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Invis. Render your video once. Render at the resolution that you recorded the video, or lower. Render it uncompressed if you want the best quality, or as a quicktime with JPG settings for pretty damn good quality for uploading to Youtube.

YouTube will then re-encode the video file to something you use. hit me up in the guild chat if you needmore help

-Mcwrathy
    will do ill hit ya up sometime. Render times were terrible too so would b great to get some better settings for my vids. And i fraps it at the same quality 1080p 120fps so thats the quality i rendered it at. I render it as .mp4 because vids ive seen online how to do 1080p for youtube on SV12 but i really donno. All i know is the good thing is it took my fraps video 120gb down once rendered to under 2gb so i was happy

Quote Originally Posted by Invisahealz View Post
    will do ill hit ya up sometime. Render times were terrible too so would b great to get some better settings for my vids. And i fraps it at the same quality 1080p 120fps so thats the quality i rendered it at. I render it as .mp4 because vids ive seen online how to do 1080p for youtube on SV12 but i really donno. All i know is the good thing is it took my fraps video 120gb down once rendered to under 2gb so i was happy
    Sounds great. in the meantime, don't capture at 120fps. 30fps is the maximum you can play it at, and anything more is overkill

Lets do some more PvP tonight

-Dan

Yeah, even the pets are idle it seemed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Lets do some more PvP tonight

-Dan
    kk Ill b on tonight. last night was out with the fam for turkey day. Will be on around 8-9 pac time