Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Cool The Fall of Prepared (AV VERSION)

Without Further Wait here is the vid you have been waitin for
    Enjoy!
    Make sure to watch in 1080p for sexii time. Also the main vid is from his stream thats why not as high of quality, i did everything i could to remove the pixelation - rendered 6 times on 35,000,000Bps filter / 1080p-120i.
    Last edited by Invisahealz : 11-21-2012 at 06:14 AM
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

The lag is strong with this one
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Invisahealz View Post
    Also the main vid is from his stream thats why not as high of quality, i did everything i could to remove the pixelation - rendered 6 times on 35,000,000Bps filter / 1080p-120i.
    First of all, any codec that you're using to render this movie is lossy, so the more that you re-render it the more quality it actually loses. Also, taking a file that had a low bitrate and then re-encoding it at a higher bitrate does not magically restore the quality to a video file. Of course there are filters that each program has built-in that can help 'clean up' a video, but such a high bitrate is just a waste of time.

Second, it doesn't matter if you render at 35 Mbps or 4,000,000 Mbps because YouTube re-encodes whatever you upload to it and knocks it down to about 5 Mbps for videos that are 1080p.

I'm only saying this because you could have probably saved yourself a lot of time since you had to do this twice.

Happy movie making!

why is it good to see this

I bet your server can not wait for the remakes off tol & wg

i think lag killed both of you haha.

Yes, we are very excited for WG. but only if we see prepared.

BTW, are you using howling blast just to get the dots on him and then single-targeting? because that would be a lot better than using your aoe attacks on him. waste of DPS i think to use AOE spells that cap at a dmg number.

I'm not sure this shows skill on either side, but instead how lag is the ultimate multiboxer foe.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Question, is this server lag or something on prepared's end?
    If it is server issues, then does lag prevent Drek from doing damage? I know Balinda is a pushover but if Drek is still going to town on all the Ally while everyone is lagging out....wouldnt that help prepared alot?

Lol so much lag ahhhhhhhhhh

I might come back and play with you guys...I just prob run my guild overe there. Since only a few can invite.
    Last edited by candlebox : 11-21-2012 at 11:11 AM
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    i think lag killed both of you haha.

Yes, we are very excited for WG. but only if we see prepared.

BTW, are you using howling blast just to get the dots on him and then single-targeting? because that would be a lot better than using your aoe attacks on him. waste of DPS i think to use AOE spells that cap at a dmg number.
    Idk what invisahealz uses but i just spam howling blast the whole time lol

Quote Originally Posted by candlebox View Post
    Lol so much lag ahhhhhhhhhh

I might come back and play with you guys...I just prob run my guild overe there. Since only a few can invite.
    I got recruiter status FTW so hit me up!

And cmeche ​its server lag. you should have heard the other 15 people in the bg. they were like "wats happening" lol