Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Showing results 51 to 52 of 52

With the best PvP gear against a semi geared toon I'm guessing three could take out a toon in one shot, but they may need some echo of elements procs to do so. I love having four, personally. Remember that you're not just killing with that initial hit, all 15 seconds you are a deadly force. If you're not CC'd then you will take out 2-3 players with relative ease.

My current stats are super shitty weapons, 40% mastery, 30% PvP power, double on use trinket so that 40 out of 60 seconds I'm rolling with the buff. That day when I can upgrade all toons 413 ilvl offhand weapon will be a good day.
    Last edited by Owltoid : 12-18-2012 at 11:41 AM Reason: Damn iPhone
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    With the best PvP gear against a semi geared toon I'm guessing three could take out a toon in one shot, but they may need some echo of elements procs to do so. I love having four, personally. Remember that you're not just killing with that initial hit, all 15 seconds you are a deadly force. If you're not CC'd then you will take out 2-3 players with relative ease.

My current stats are super shitty weapons, 40% mastery, 30% PvP power, double on use trinket so that 40 out of 60 seconds I'm rolling with the buff. That day when I can upgrade all toons 413 ilvl offhand weapon will be a good day.
    sounds epic. am still scard about a nulf on them. my testing on my own 3 healing tides are very strong heal (ptr test) it would give me a ele spec as well and it would open me up to healing as well. my hunters are not doing bad though and i really like them so it be a hard choice for me.