Close
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 52

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    Ele shamans are doing 38 k healing surges with 43 %, and they want to nerf hybrid healing..
    You do know that ele shaman healing is boosted by clearcasting state right? 50% more effective and 25% cheaper ...
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Enhancement healing is pretty piss poor anymore. I have a feeling they're going to increase hybrid healing, at least for shamans, because it's pointless at the moment.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    Enhancement healing is pretty piss poor anymore. I have a feeling they're going to increase hybrid healing, at least for shamans, because it's pointless at the moment.
    This nerf to hybrid healing was PvP right? all my hybrids seem to heal like crazy in PvE.. palies..shaman..druid..monk..etc..
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    This nerf to hybrid healing was PvP right? all my hybrids seem to heal like crazy in PvE.. palies..shaman..druid..monk..etc..
    At level 90?

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    At level 90?
    yea.. i was wondering.. everything i read seems to say it was a PvP power nerf and how it works with healing for hybrid, no?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

It's the combo of the hybrid healing nerf and the -30% to all healers... makes the heals pretty worthless for my toons. They can still survive for a decent amount of time, probably mostly due to the grounding and capacitor totems, but it's not like it was before where a full round of maelstrom stacked heals would get any toon back to full. It seems like it's only about 40% of a toons health, which isn't a lot.

How bad has the offhealing nerf affected the 4x Enhance in arena? This is a pretty enticing reason to return
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

heh, I'm confused, the offhealing nerf is a reason to continue? I'm guessing the DK team was being frustrated by hybrid healers? For what it's worth, healers in general are much easier to kill right now. That -30% debuff hurts 'em.

Obviously not the nerf, I just mean the video etc. It didn't seem like it was the offhealing that'd make or break this team.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

all i know is in pvp hybrid healing does not use pvp power bouns.

at the end of the day its not about being god mode becouse that would be unfair and kinda boring its more can i take on my own wight in groups. and heal up after i killed the other side.

my deathkights seem to be doing well just not that happy with them. the lack off brust is so meh!!!! the hpally on the group feels to weak spamming heals on it nonstop hoping to not die or being made to bubble it goes down so fast!.
    Just feels like am walking round with a big + that everything targets.

with wow on sale might do a new RAF group to 80.

1 warrior 4 ech shams should be fun in pvp and tank 3 ele/4ele for pve.

something else i need to know is can three 3 ech shams have the burst (GCD) a player. just something am thinking.
    Last edited by ebony : 12-18-2012 at 02:56 AM