Close
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 52

so badass!

Its really funny to see that it basically turns into... instagib wait 3 mins and repeat vs 2 healer teams.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by johny_mnemonic View Post
    Only the fights took a little bit longer now.
    sure, quad enhancement cant outdps mail/plate against two healers, but if you stick on a mage for example he cant do shit except kiting and outfaking 4 shocks, so if you manage to oneshot someone (and thats quite easy with t1 weps), you just stick on a random caster and drain him until ascendance is ready again, ofc its harder if you got a double heal (no priest) and war/hunter/dk, but anyway I'm still trying out new stuff and so far it works exceptionally well, i.e. just found out chainheal can get tripled by echo, so 12 targets getting healed instead of 4, chainheal with 5 maelstorm heals my group for 70k (per toon) and up to 200k with triple procc (15% chance)
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 11-16-2012 at 09:40 AM

Krucsh how does this hold up in BGs with your gear level? I know the instagib is only about every 3 min, but targets are usually easier to kill in BGs even if outside that window just because they're less organized, less gear, etc.

I checked your armory and I thought you had a lot more gear than you did (like full malevolent).... I've saved all my conquest points so far and wondering if I should give it a shot (would have enough points for weps and helm, rest would be honor). Just for BGs now.
    Last edited by heyaz : 11-16-2012 at 11:47 AM Reason: Deutsch

battlegrounds are pretty easy, you got a oneshot for fc every 3 minutes and people sometimes die from stormstrike/lava lash combo, having a lot of fun in bgs these days even though I'm not even close to full gear

Quick question: How much damage loss on the initial target is there for your ascendance + stormstrike+lava lash? (in most fights i see you do not use instant elemental blast and have improved elementals) if you remove one shaman? I assume only do about 75% hp?
    Last edited by Shodokan : 11-16-2012 at 11:53 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Quick question: How much damage loss on the initial target is there for your ascendance + stormstrike+lava lash? (in most fights i see you do not use instant elemental blast and have improved elementals) if you remove one shaman? I assume only do about 75% hp?
    correct me if I'm wrong but that is simply stormbolt (ascendance stormstrike) + earth shock and possibly a stormlash totem + auto attack but I can't tell if he drops it. Lava lash doesn't get the 30 yard range during ascendance. What I think I am seeing is stormbolt (like a quadruple stormstrike pretty much), windfury, and a shock.

its stormlash totem and then stormblast, stormblast+auto hit+stormlash deals about 90k damage per toon vs 60% resilience, because you will mostly have 1-2 lightning shield proccs, 2-4 elemental force, 3-5 stormlash, windfury, all together deals like 200k vs non resilience per toon in half a second ... and yeah if something survives earthshock with +25% crit chance afterwards

I'm not using elemental blast for the moment because I save all the maelstorm proccs for heals only, I've also used EM with ascendance but I feel thats kinda waste, I'm currently trying out echo + chainheal, and as it seems now I'll most likely replace all my healing surge macros with chainheal except for the healer, its really crazy 4x chainheal sometimes heals the group for ~60%, thats currently god mode in bgs
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 11-16-2012 at 01:14 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    its stormlash totem and then stormblast, stormblast+auto hit+stormlash deals about 90k damage per toon vs 60% resilience, because you will mostly have 1-2 lightning shield proccs, 2-4 elemental force, 3-5 stormlash, windfury, all together deals like 200k vs non resilience per toon in half a second ... and yeah if something survives earthshock with +25% crit chance afterwards

I'm not using elemental blast for the moment because I save all the maelstorm proccs for heals only, I've also used EM with ascendance but I feel thats kinda waste, I'm currently trying out echo + chainheal, and as it seems now I'll most likely replace all my healing surge macros with chainheal except for the healer, its really crazy 4x chainheal sometimes heals the group for ~60%, thats currently god mode in bgs
    Thanks. That made me decide on how to build my next team.

Do you fear a healing nerf?
    Last edited by Shodokan : 11-16-2012 at 01:54 PM

awesome video. Seems like killing without CD is tough. and instagib some lurker out of the gate is great.
    The part where 4 earth elemental run them out of the pillar was really hilarious.
    Last edited by remanz : 11-16-2012 at 02:59 PM