Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default 4x Death knights RDF Shado-Pan Monastery

Hi =)

Leveling my Death Knights to 90- I have a 5th dk @90 waiting- gonna do some bg with them and see how that goes =)

Pvp in cata was rather good,but I think it might get harder not having the "rune tap" glyph. That glyph was amazing when you had 5dk using it at the same time. Gave me another 50k+ healing on each char for a total of 80-90k healing every 30 sec just from rune tap.

Im all new to editing etc, but hope it will get better with time=).
    Program used: Dxtory ,windows moviemaker(forintro), Sony vegas.

This is so impressive. I have to run around like crazy to survive with my druids (with a dedicated healer) and you just stand there. And your health bar still does not move. Amazing. Are the DKs that good at level 90 in the heroics as well? If so I need to level another team

Oh, I just realized that there is a dedicated healer, just not in your team. Thank god, I would have been depressed otherwise
    Last edited by MiRai : 11-01-2012 at 06:03 AM Reason: Merged

Wish you would have slowed down the last fight a bit. so that was a random healer ehh?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Nice work!

You had a healer the whole time....? lol I was thinking DK healing is not that OP

Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    You had a healer the whole time....? lol I was thinking DK healing is not that OP
    Yes I did random dungeon, Ive had some complaints on other runs that it was boring because they didnt get to heal much =D.

I had a druid/priest(ds 410geared) in the group when i started out at 85, but my computer at that time couldnt handle all 5 accounts and my healer was lagging so much he lost hes jamba autofollow and ran off and heals didnt heal when i wanted to.
    I used view source on main char with grid and clique.

My previous computer had a q6600 intel cpu and 6 gb of ram and my 5th window with my healer in it had 6-12 fps.

Now my new computer can handle 175 fps on all frames-low settings when I set that up in isboxer(was just testing). So I was considering getting my priest or druid in again for healing=)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Wish you would have slowed down the last fight a bit. so that was a random healer ehh?
    Hi =). I kinda clipped the video abit to make it as long as the music track for that one.
    Would you suggest that I make a full video with thrash or just bosses? Because I can try rendering entire runs and post that aswell. =)

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Nindenumene View Post
    Hi =). I kinda clipped the video abit to make it as long as the music track for that one.
    Would you suggest that I make a full video with thrash or just bosses? Because I can try rendering entire runs and post that aswell. =)

Thanks for the reply
    I just wanted to see how you did the last fight. I have only done it in a pug with my bear tanking.. and it was ugly. We won but I'm sure we were not doing things right.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I just wanted to see how you did the last fight. I have only done it in a pug with my bear tanking.. and it was ugly. We won but I'm sure we were not doing things right.
    The red bar indicates hatred i belive. So when that is full you wont be able to attack the boss (alot of miss etc) also it spawns these "orbs" that needs to be killed.They will eventually drag you in and you gain hatred like crazy and take alot of dmg.

Kill orbs when they are up, remember to "meditate" when the red bar goes to full to reset the bar, and tank and spank boss=)

I had some issues as well on a previous runs, and that was clicking the "meditation" button. Using the default keybinding ctr+alt+R(?) to broadcast my cursor was getting to tedious to use, so what I did was keybind that to my razor naga numpad 4.
    That was like night and day for that boss, and made the fight very easy.

I also have diff keybinds to my mouse- the jamba strobe follow is binded to my nagas numpad 7.
    I had issues before when I had to switch windows fast and this caused them to still be on the old strobe target making the new window try to follow the same target when i moved around-very annoying using ctrl+alt+F everytime when you are like in a "panic" state =).