Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 39 of 39

Correction, it looks like I had another addon that was causing that problem. Issue resolved - would it be possible to add a "this character loots blue BOPs" option?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tehtsuo View Post
    Correction, it looks like I had another addon that was causing that problem. Issue resolved - would it be possible to add a "this character loots blue BOPs" option?
    not sure why you'd need that, presumably you want to DE? if you have it on group loot then just click disenchant on the master? I guess if you really hate group loot this wouldn't work.

There is also an autoroll addon called passloot that can take some of the annoyance out of looting. You could simply set everyone else to ignore blues they cannot use and the specific toon to greed/de on them.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    not sure why you'd need that, presumably you want to DE? if you have it on group loot then just click disenchant on the master? I guess if you really hate group loot this wouldn't work.

There is also an autoroll addon called passloot that can take some of the annoyance out of looting. You could simply set everyone else to ignore blues they cannot use and the specific toon to greed/de on them.
    Group loot and this addon are mutually exclusive. Beyond that, group loot prevents loot being a common pool, so you have to loot every corpse on every character to get all the sparklies. I run FFA and this addon is fixing the problem of the motes. However, it also makes it so anything any character can loot that isn't a mote is looted - including BOP blues which I'd prefer to disenchant. Right now I can trade the BOP blue to my enchanter, but I'd prefer if I could just prevent any other character from picking up and let him pick it up.

I realize I could add every dungeon blue bop to the list with my enchanter as the target, but that's.... a lot of items.

You can try looking at the stuff mentioned in this thread.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...thod-after-5-2
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Well, I decided to dig into this module's guts. I made some changes to how it works and added some features. I'm going to reply to the main jamba thread with my tweaks in the hopes that Jafula likes them and wants to include them in his package.

The update with your (Tehtsuo) changes have been ratified by the author and is posted on Curse.

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris View Post
    The update with your (Tehtsuo) changes have been ratified by the author and is posted on Curse.
    I saw that but I would give warning that Jafula made some changes and I don't believe the version on Curse will behave the way I designed it to. I explained my reasoning in the Jamba release thread, so hopefully he'll tweak it again and upload a new version to Curse.

> so hopefully he'll tweak it again...

He did. And your two-pass loop is back in and it is up on Curse.

Closing this thread because it has now been necro'd, crossposted and hijacked.

Schlim hasn't visited these forums in nearly 2 years and this was handed over to Jafula almost as soon as he created it. Any discussion of it belongs in the latest Jamba thread, which is always stickied at the top of the Macros and Addons section.

R.I.P. thread.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _