Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Angry I cant believe it!

I just cant believe this, all this time i have seen multiboxers and owning it up in BG and arena.
    I just bought myself a sick computer to play some high end visual games,

and i remembered multiboxing is still about on WoW and i have a triple monitor screen sounds like i can finally be a part of this madness but seriously cool small part of the WoW community,
    and then before i even begin to start downloading all the tools and software i read that its basically dead in BGs? i mean WTF! im seriously pissed i wanted to do this since i started playing WoW a good few years ago but now
    it seems that it would be a waste of money , if i am missing something that is still good to multibox on WoW with please tell me i really want to see a reason to play WoW with multiboxing

thank you!

If PVE appeals to you there are a ton of reasons to still start boxing. You have dungeons that you can box, old content, old raids/lfr.

Something that I have enjoyed was making a fresh mixed team, no heirlooms, and box every dungeon at the appropriate level, only using drops as gear. Including TBC heroics, doing the meta achievements for wrath, cata and mop at the appropriate level. Very challenging and time consuming, but a ton of fun.

If you really like a challenge, you could do challenge modes at lvl 90. But I haven't seen many boxers besides me who fancy those.

As for pvp: follow still works in arena and the open world, quite a few people here enjoy world pvp.
    And there is some hinting from blizzard employees that /follow in BG's is being reassessed. But that remains speculation.

So yeah, if you want 1 shot god mode vs random unorganized players, I think boxing WoW nowadays might be a bad investment, but there are plenty of things to do that requires a certain amount of skill and can reward great enjoyment.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    So yeah, if you want 1 shot god mode vs random unorganized players, I think boxing WoW nowadays might be a bad investment...
    You can still do that in world pvp, you just have to chase people more DKs shine there with the death grips.

Quote Originally Posted by Palee View Post
    You can still do that in world pvp, you just have to chase people more DKs shine there with the death grips.
    hunters are fun in wpvp with a healer infact wpvp is just fun but kinda boring when they get board and fly off.

You could 3 box that seems to work with melee using CTM/ITW and then a 3 player mount to get about

just you stuck if its inside.
    Your stuck when dead.

but its not to bad in ioc/av

you got access to 3 man dungeons.
    quests are faster and easyer on 3

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post

You could 3 box that seems to work with melee using CTM/ITW and then a 3 player mount to get about

just you stuck if its inside.
    Your stuck when dead.
    I saw your video yesterday and I was gonna 3 box cba to do anymore, and it seems that its working quite well, but im scared of putting money into this multi boxing and what if /follow is just the start of what could be the near future of multi boxing not being at all allowed or most software/tools being not allowed to be used :S I mean its quite risky to go into it now, as im seeing a lot of people saying that there getting rid of some software and tools and we use for multi boxing you think that this could happen and be a waste of money?

Quote Originally Posted by Promar View Post
    I saw your video yesterday and I was gonna 3 box cba to do anymore, and it seems that its working quite well, but im scared of putting money into this multi boxing and what if /follow is just the start of what could be the near future of multi boxing not being at all allowed or most software/tools being not allowed to be used :S I mean its quite risky to go into it now, as im seeing a lot of people saying that there getting rid of some software and tools and we use for multi boxing you think that this could happen and be a waste of money?
    There is no more risk than say 3 years ago. Everyone knew that they could remove /follow (or anything else) that makes multiboxing much harder, they just forgot.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Yeh I understand I guess its a risk overall to do anything within multi boxing but hey if its fun ill give it a go thanks for the replies much appreciated

I mean its quite risky to go into it now, as im seeing a lot of people saying that there getting rid of some software and tools and we use for multi boxing you think that this could happen and be a waste of money?
    Where are people saying that Blizzard is not allowing software for multiboxing?

this is what i got told today!

If we hated multiboxers so much then why after a week did we hot fix (that needed a client side patch) to being back arena follow. (you always been able to play like this)

If we wonted you out of the game like your saying then we could of removed follow full stop and we would on earth bring follow so fast for arena so fast? or did we all forget about that?

i did go on to say ya the prob is getting gear for arena he said:

And we not said its not coming back its a open subject that a lot of the team feel stongey about (as there is blizzard staff/Mvp's that do it). Its about having it back in a way where its not going make players feel like there out numbed by one player. But it takes time. and we still working on stoping players going AFK with follow that is not something we want.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    this is what i got told today!

If we hated multiboxers so much then why after a week did we hot fix (that needed a client side patch) to being back arena follow. (you always been able to play like this)

If we wonted you out of the game like your saying then we could of removed follow full stop and we would on earth bring follow so fast for arena so fast? or did we all forget about that?

i did go on to say ya the prob is getting gear for arena he said:

And we not said its not coming back its a open subject that a lot of the team feel stongey about (as there is blizzard staff/Mvp's that do it). Its about having it back in a way where its not going make players feel like there out numbed by one player. But it takes time. and we still working on stoping players going AFK with follow that is not something we want.
    Whoever told you that spoke wise words, and told you a lot of common sense.