Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Dual-Boxing is Magical!

I decided to duel-box after one of my closest friends who I always played wow with and we raf'd each other, decided he didn't want to be my friend anymore. So that left me with pretty much noone to play with. I grabbed the $30 upgrade to MOP that blizzard was offering a week ago, and it took me about 1 night of lots of research, and trial and error, but once I finally got everything working and found what worked for me, it turned out to be really fun, I did 2 elemental shamans, and my dps is through the roof, my strategy is just to take all of the passive talents since I am a beginner but it's working really well. the queues for 2 dps were surprisingly short, maybe I got lucky.

I'm very tempted to get a 3rd account, my computer could handle it fine. I'm just really scared to try out a melee class(rogues,warrior,priest are only classes I havn't made), for starters I'm playing with an xbox 360 controller, so getting everything to work properly is already a pain.

I'm really enjoying what I've been able to do with just these 2 shaman so far, it's really fun. hopefully it only gets better!

Glad to hear you like boxing! It's certainly a fun time at the start!

I remember my first encounter with a boxer, he destroyed our team in AV back in BC and I went to the internet and started three boxing the next day. Now I'm up to ten.

Good luck on boxing no matter how many accounts you wish to do, but always remember if you ever need help this forum is awesome for that type of stuff!

Magical indeed. Once it's in your blood you will never look at a multiplayer game the same!!! Happy Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlord63 View Post
    Magical indeed. Once it's in your blood you will never look at a multiplayer game the same!!! Happy Hunting
    This!

Welcome to the Borg.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Yes it is. I saw the same thing. 5 Locks raped me in an av years ago. Within a week later i was on this site looking up info. Started at two then went straight to five. Ive used hotkeynet keyclone and now isboxer. I might take breaks now and then but i always miss it. I come back solo from time to time to get the itch. So yea even with the disable of follow its no biggie. I love pve and world pvp makes up for the no bgs lol. ( not really but it helps. ) Ive found my fav component is my 5 rogues. Ill quest with one sitting out and the other 4 stealth right near by on a pvp server. Makes it fun when someone tries to gank you but in turn gets ganked by you lol. But have fun and enjoy what we love to do.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.