Close
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 84

Quote Originally Posted by heyaz View Post
    Oh one thing I wanted to mention about the Scarlet Monastery level range.

If you have time to spare, and don't want to deal with instance lockout (which is inevitable when doing resets at that level), in the Graveyard the zombies that spawn forever actually give xp, although just a little. Instead of 2-3 minutes per level for a full instance pull, it's about 15 minutes a level killing those zombies.

Just go and kill the elites but not the zombie piles and then stand at the front of the instance in front of your alts. The zombies aggro by proximity only so as long as you are in front of your alts they will not get aggro. They automatically die after a few minutes so, unfortunately, you can't go afk for awhile and stack up a million of them, you'll need to hit an aoe every minute or two.

I did this for 3 or 4 levels to avoid instance lockout because I didn't feel like logging out for an hour to take a break.
    You can also summon them on top of the cloth farming citadel in icecrown for the 30 mins between instance lockouts for 2-3 levels or so.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I thought I'd give this boosting stuff a try before my RAF time ends. I already ran one 5man team up to 80 just using random LFD's. Now I'm boosting a 4man team using an 81 Guardian Druid.

Silly question, is there a trick to getting your team to these dungeon locations? You can't use LFD and because of the way I sent my RAF invites I can't use summon friend to get them all to a location (30 min cooldown sucks!). Maybe I'm missing something (I hope), because it's really tough getting lowbies to far away dungeons.

Awesome thread, btw, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by propagandalf View Post
    I thought I'd give this boosting stuff a try before my RAF time ends. I already ran one 5man team up to 80 just using random LFD's. Now I'm boosting a 4man team using an 81 Guardian Druid.

Silly question, is there a trick to getting your team to these dungeon locations? You can't use LFD and because of the way I sent my RAF invites I can't use summon friend to get them all to a location (30 min cooldown sucks!). Maybe I'm missing something (I hope), because it's really tough getting lowbies to far away dungeons.

Awesome thread, btw, thanks!
    What I generally do is fly one of the higher level characters I have to the dungeon, then summon one set of lowbies, log out the higher level and log back with the second set of lowbies and have them summoned by the set I already summoned.
    Obviously this only works if you have higher levels on the accounts you are boosting characters on.

Yeah, that's what I figured, but I guess I messed up my RAF connections, because that didn't work for me unless I deal with the 30min summon friend cooldown. My booster is on an account that isn't RAF linked, and then the other 4 are 1 on a vet account that are linked to 3 on recruit accounts.

Durn, that makes traveling a pain.

Well you would still only need to summon a single toon to the instance entrance,then chain summon the rest. I also use the summoning stone to get my booster there if he is not linked in the RAF chain (which he normally isn't).

1. Use 2-Man flying mount
    2. Use summoning stone
    3. ???
    4. Profit

You can buy a Winged Guardian mount from the Blizzard store for your booster account.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    1. Use 2-Man flying mount
    2. Use summoning stone
    3. ???
    4. Profit
    Can you summon, via a summoning stone, with two characters?
    I thought you needed three.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa