Close
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 84

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Its going to be much different for Monks as well, since they get the extra 50% exp boost for one to two hours a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    I just boosted two monks to 81 and they maintained the same XP rate as their RAF counterpart, I did not see any gains due to being a monk ?
    That's probably because RaF XP doesn't stack with rested XP and the Pandaren racial deals with rested XP.

EDIT: Derp. You people are talking about Enlightenment, not the racial. In my defense, I've never played a Monk.
    Last edited by MiRai : 11-15-2012 at 01:25 PM

Its going to be much different for Monks as well, since they get the extra 50% exp boost for one to two hours a day.
    Does this stack with the daily quest that monks get? Its like a 100%xp buff that doesn't drop if you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Does this stack with the daily quest that monks get? Its like a 100%xp buff that doesn't drop if you die.
    I'm pretty sure that's what hes talking about. They get faster rested.. but the only exp boost they get is from the daily.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Couple notes: Ring of Blood (TBC) does not net you 1.5 levels of exp with RAF anymore. More like .5 level. I also suggest doing all the dungeons in Terrokar Forest because they all have quests right there at entrance for huge xp. One other thing, you can move on to LK at 69 and accept quests in The Nexus. Nice list though, thanks!
    Are you sure about this? I did a team right before MoP and Monks during MoP and was getting just about 1.5 levels out of it with full heirlooms. Also my list does account for the dungeon quests in Terrokar but the problem is that you generally out level the quests. In my method I become eligible for the quests in Sethek doing Sethekk Halls and Shadow Labs then Ring of Blood generally takes me from 68 to 70. Again just my observations so your mileage may vary

Quote Originally Posted by Rhand View Post
    Are you sure about this? I did a team right before MoP and Monks during MoP and was getting just about 1.5 levels out of it with full heirlooms. Also my list does account for the dungeon quests in Terrokar but the problem is that you generally out level the quests. In my method I become eligible for the quests in Sethek doing Sethekk Halls and Shadow Labs then Ring of Blood generally takes me from 68 to 70. Again just my observations so your mileage may vary
    When I did 68 - 70 a few days ago, I went straight to Utgard Keep, with a level 90 boosting it made fast work of it.

I verified this and monks do get more exp. If they don't then it changed since I leveled up my monks.

I took four monks, all with the RaF bonus and checked the exp reward for a quest, then got the enlightenment buff, checked again and the exp was higher.

Granted the /played time was higher on my monks, but I attributed that to the very very long time in the start area before being able to pick alliance or horde.

I verified this and monks do get more exp. If they don't then it changed since I leveled up my monks.

I took four monks, all with the RaF bonus and checked the exp reward for a quest, then got the enlightenment buff, checked again and the exp was higher.

Granted the /played time was higher on my monks, but I attributed that to the very very long time in the start area before being able to pick alliance or horde.
    Well I never used enlightenment due to the team was mixed as I did not have expansion on the RAF accounts (I bought throw away accounts and so no MOP expac)

The daily that monks get stacks but only the time not the effect. For example, the enlightenment buff gives 50% exp buff for one hour, if you get the buff again it is 50% buff for two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhand View Post
    Ah i forgot my shaman don't have heirlooms, but I'm not sure how this are tripling the xp i got...