Close
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 84

what is RFD! Razorfen Downs ??

Quote Originally Posted by remanz View Post
    what is RFD! Razorfen Downs ??

I think he meant RDF ( random dungon finder )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    duh. 5 mages can't use it. I guess I will just walk to each dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by remanz View Post
    duh. 5 mages can't use it. I guess I will just walk to each dungeon.
    Are you doing RaF? Why not do what i do.. make a tank and healer ( whatever you want ) and 3 mages..and grant levels for the other two..or level a new team with tank healer..two mages and somthing else to end up with 5.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Are you doing RaF? Why not do what i do.. make a tank and healer ( whatever you want ) and 3 mages..and grant levels for the other two..or level a new team with tank healer..two mages and somthing else to end up with 5.
    err, . no. my raf expired ages ago. Buying new accounts + xfer would be like $250. So I am just leveling without RAF now.

EDIT: actually i am not calculating it right. so I have old accounts 1,2,3,4,5. I buy 2 more battle chests with accounts A, B. then link like this 2->A, 3 -> B, I create 4 mages across 2,3,A,B, use a level 90 on account 5 (already have a level 85 mage here) to boost. When 2,3,A,B, all hit level 80. I level another set of warlocks. Now A and B both have 80 grant-able levels. (this is correct ? since I have 160 levels / 2 ). Use A's 80 grant-able levels on account 2 to get another level 80 mage. Transfer that to account 1. Transfer A's mage to 4. Now I have 5 mages. So far the cost is $20 (battle chest) x 2 + $25 (from 2 xfer to 1) + $25 (to 4. 5 already got a level 85) = $90

Additional , $25 x 3 = $75 to get 5 warlocks.

Am I calculating it right ?
    Last edited by remanz : 10-17-2012 at 08:38 PM

yep sorry

I did that, it will give max exp to the lowbies, if the mobs are not grey to the booster. The problem is keeping the lowbies alive, you can stand them way back on the ledge but taking them in will get them killed most likely. Keep in mind though it takes the same number of kills to get the lowbies from level 10 to level 11 as it does to go from level 84 to level 85. Meaning that basically you have to kill the same number of mobs per level (as you get higher you get the more exp per mob). RAF would still be needed I think.

I was under the impression that all zones in the new expansion (mop) will give more exp for a similar HP mob then the same HP mob in the old zones. Is that not still true?

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhand View Post
    Here's how I run my teams through, all dungeons are done until the dungeon quests are completed. From 70 on it's usually one run per dungeon and my level estimates may be a bit on the low side, you may be a level ahead at times. It's a bit more travel but it's faster than grinding on just mob kill xp in my experience as the dungone quest xp is HUGE with RAF.

1 - 11 Questing
    11 - 21 Shadowfang Keep
    21 - 33 Scarlet Monastery
    33 - 37 Scholomance
    37 - 48 Stratholme (Live until quests are complete then Undead until complete)
    48 - 58 Blackrock Spire (Upper and Lower)
    58 - 63 Hellfire Ramparts & Blood Furnace
    63 - 68.5 Sethekk Halls & Shadow Labyrinth
    68.5 - 70 Ring of Blood (TBC)
    70 - 75 Utgarde Keep, The Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Ahn'kahet, Drak'Tharon Keep
    75 - 76 Ring of Blood (WotLK)
    76 - 80 Gundrak, Violet Hold, Halls of Stone, Halls of Lightning
    Couple notes: Ring of Blood (TBC) does not net you 1.5 levels of exp with RAF anymore. More like .5 level. I also suggest doing all the dungeons in Terrokar Forest because they all have quests right there at entrance for huge xp. One other thing, you can move on to LK at 69 and accept quests in The Nexus. Nice list though, thanks!

Its going to be much different for Monks as well, since they get the extra 50% exp boost for one to two hours a day.