Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Quote Originally Posted by andybrads45 View Post
    Hey Blast3r!

I'm hoping you can help me.

This is my first post here and I've only been boxing for < 1 week, but this video is quite literally exactly what I want to do - but with 4 Guardian Druids rather than 4 Warriors. That may seem a little random, but the reason is when I get to 90 I want to do all of this in PvP, where stealth will be incredible.

I haven't tried a melee team yet but love the idea of running one from a healer point of view. How do you do it so effectively? I see your macro above. Do you literally spam that 1 key, and then have that 1 key as a mapped IWT too?

Please help me out, the reason I'm asking you is because you are doing absolutely everything I want to be doing with regards to a set up! Thanks :-)

Andy
    Sounds like a good plan. Not sure how much damage bear tanks would do, though. I do use IWT and basically use 2 buttons. One is the macro in this thread and the other is just thunder stomp to grab aggro. I delete the IWT keybind for my healer. Works pretty damned good.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

I took 2 screenshots form your video, one of the healer and one of your perspective on the Warriors and did wonder how you managed not to spam Moonfire when you're smashing the "3" key!

I know these questions are noobish, but I have to ask - so thanks for answering

So what do you do, literally spam the "3" key and then use VuhDo to actually heal? doesn't hitting the "3" key force you to spam Moonfire anyway? just trying to get my head around this!

Finally, I have an 85 druid on my main account and I think I'm going to make 4 warriors to try your build. Would you recommend getting that 85 to run the 4 new chars through dungeons? or would it be quicker to simply delete that char, and start again with them all the same level? she's in epics and is a 5 year old character, so wouldn't be ideal but I'll delete her if it's quicker!

Thanks again. Hope you do some more videos soon, watched your 2 and they are really fun to watch!

P.S. Could you also paste/explain your IWT setup? I haven't done it yet and it seems complex, but I'm going to follow this guide:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/34145-Melee
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-28-2012 at 07:37 AM Reason: Merged

I took 2 screenshots form your video, one of the healer and one of your perspective on the Warriors and did wonder how you managed not to spam Moonfire when you're smashing the "3" key!

I know these questions are noobish, but I have to ask - so thanks for answering

So what do you do, literally spam the "3" key and then use VuhDo to actually heal? doesn't hitting the "3" key force you to spam Moonfire anyway? just trying to get my head around this!

Finally, I have an 85 druid on my main account and I think I'm going to make 4 warriors to try your build. Would you recommend getting that 85 to run the 4 new chars through dungeons? or would it be quicker to simply delete that char, and start again with them all the same level? she's in epics and is a 5 year old character, so wouldn't be ideal but I'll delete her if it's quicker!

Thanks again. Hope you do some more videos soon, watched your 2 and they are really fun to watch!
    When I hit my melee button, it also runs the following macro on my healer. I am not hitting the 3 button. It is CTRL-U.

/castsequence reset=12 [target=targettarget] regrowth, Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Lifebloom, Lifebloom, Regrowth, Nourish, Healing Touch
    /cast [target=targettarget] Swiftmend
    /cast Barkskin
    /cast [stance:0] Incarnation: Tree of Life
    /use 13
    /use 14
    P.S. Could you also paste/explain your IWT setup? I haven't done it yet and it seems complex, but I'm going to follow this guide:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/34145-Melee
    I use ISBoxer which has IWT key mappings. Just bind what is in the mapping to your Wow IWT keybind.
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-28-2012 at 07:38 AM Reason: Merged
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Thanks, I do have more questions but won't take your video too OT! I have PM'd you.

Great work, you've inspired a new boxer.