Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Xin the Weaponmaster (normal) - fury + 4 ret

I didn't record the other bosses, but they were pretty easy. Xin gave me some trouble, but I think if you just keep your head in the game then he is farmable. I did outgear the instance a bit with an ilvl around 435. Also, being level 90 and having Holy Prism is a huge game changer - that spell is going to be amazing for both PvE and PvP.

(it's in HD this time!)

Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

crap, looks horrible. Not sure why it squished it like that... I really need to figure out this video editing crap!

I got him to 10% today with my lvl 877 Paladins, 1 prot and 4 ret. then servers went down after a wipe and i didn't have enough time to try him again. that's a retarded fight. considering how easy the rest of the instance was.

It's a lot going on for sure, but doable. The main thing I found is to take it slow and keep your toons alive I stead of DPSing fast (until phase 3 then blow cooldowns). That fire ring hurts bad but if you keep them moving then lots of the damage is reduced. 377 gear is great for 10%! I definitely out geared the boss so I had easy mode in comparison.

Stop standing in shit and you'll down him faster lol.

I haven't started on my melee group yet, just been doing my pal + 4 shams, and this fight isn't too bad for that makeup.

Haven't decided if I want to go with 4 DKs + Holy pal next or DK + 4 Pals. Got them all sitting at 85 good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    Stop standing in shit and you'll down him faster lol.

I haven't started on my melee group yet, just been doing my pal + 4 shams, and this fight isn't too bad for that makeup.

Haven't decided if I want to go with 4 DKs + Holy pal next or DK + 4 Pals. Got them all sitting at 85 good to go.
    Either would be fine. Warrior is stronger than DK for PVP though IMO.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Either would be fine. Warrior is stronger than DK for PVP though IMO.
    But doesn't a warrior need a bunch of babysitting from a dispeller in order to be effective?

I have rolling Hand of Freedom on my warrior. Probably a waste and could be used more effectively with a reactionary system, but it works for me

But then the pallies need to Emancipate all the time in PVP.

Got him my first try this morning on my paladins very easy once you move around a lot more, and work on positioning. Kudos to anyone who does this fight easily, it's not easy :P