Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default Stormstout Brewery

I just wanted to add, since other thread is closed, that if you make it to the final phase on final boss and wipe.. when you come back in you will still be on final stage.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

It's just a 'wave' of trash really, you are also free to leave the room and drink between each group.

Rated Arena Member

If you stand outside of that square where the boss spawns, you won't agro him when he does spawn.

I have a question to anyone who has tried to multibox this boss with a caster team when he has the following abilities on heroic: Blackout Brew , Yeasty Brew Alemental , Carbonation

I have cleared all heroics including Brewery, but I've got this combo twice so far, and I just can't manage to beat it. My issue is that I have to constantly keep moving due to Blackout Brew, therefore I have very low overall DPS, which then has to be focused on the Yeasty Brew Alementals else they just heal up the boss, but the real problem for me is going around clicking the bubbles during Carbonation. At that point I just get overrun by the Yeasty Brew Alementals and slowly they just heal up the boss and themselves.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for this combo?

PS: My current team is: prot pala, survival hunter, demo lock, boomkin, that is a 4 man team, and I just get the random healer from LFG.
    Kaat/Laat/Maat <Forte>@EU-Boulderfist(very old team)
    CalebX/CalebY/CalebZ/CalebW@EU-Tarren Mill(rank1 in 5v5 )(shaman pvp team)
    Maata/Maatb/Maatc/Maatd@EU-Tarren Mill(old pala pve team)
    Calebpa/Calebhu/Calebhh/Calebhg/Calebd@EU-Draenor(current pve team)
    CalebV<Ensidia>@EU-Tarren Mill (quit hardcore PvE)

Quote Originally Posted by Maat View Post
    If you stand outside of that square where the boss spawns, you won't agro him when he does spawn.

I have a question to anyone who has tried to multibox this boss with a caster team when he has the following abilities on heroic: Blackout Brew , Yeasty Brew Alemental , Carbonation

I have cleared all heroics including Brewery, but I've got this combo twice so far, and I just can't manage to beat it. My issue is that I have to constantly keep moving due to Blackout Brew, therefore I have very low overall DPS, which then has to be focused on the Yeasty Brew Alementals else they just heal up the boss, but the real problem for me is going around clicking the bubbles during Carbonation. At that point I just get overrun by the Yeasty Brew Alementals and slowly they just heal up the boss and themselves.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for this combo?

PS: My current team is: prot pala, survival hunter, demo lock, boomkin, that is a 4 man team, and I just get the random healer from LFG.
    In the original MoP dungon thread, there is a video with that exact combo. Hes jumping the clear the debuff and is using the unleashed lightning glyph so he can fire will jumping. Not sure what other classes can move and cast. And it looks like he very quickly gets each toon in a bubble manually.

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    In the original MoP dungon thread, there is a video with that exact combo. Hes jumping the clear the debuff and is using the unleashed lightning glyph so he can fire will jumping. Not sure what other classes can move and cast. And it looks like he very quickly gets each toon in a bubble manually.
    That one is normal difficulty. I think in heroic the adds don't stop spawning, and as you can see in the video as well, jumping is not really an option when you are in a bubble. I like the positioning tho, looks like he had a bubble very close for almost all the time, gonna have to try that next.
    Kaat/Laat/Maat <Forte>@EU-Boulderfist(very old team)
    CalebX/CalebY/CalebZ/CalebW@EU-Tarren Mill(rank1 in 5v5 )(shaman pvp team)
    Maata/Maatb/Maatc/Maatd@EU-Tarren Mill(old pala pve team)
    Calebpa/Calebhu/Calebhh/Calebhg/Calebd@EU-Draenor(current pve team)
    CalebV<Ensidia>@EU-Tarren Mill (quit hardcore PvE)

That one is normal difficulty. I think in heroic the adds don't stop spawning, and as you can see in the video as well, jumping is not really an option when you are in a bubble. I like the positioning tho, looks like he had a bubble very close for almost all the time, gonna have to try that next.
    They stop spawning in heroic, too. Either after a set amount of adds or after he gets below a certain % health. Not sure which, but they definitely aren't spawning towards the end of the fight.

Heroic this expansion is not like heroic in previous expansions . Heroic is now just the level 90 version of the dungon, maybe a tad bit harder, if even that, than what used to be normal mode max level dongons.. there are no new gimmicks or events.. its the same thing.. just lvl 90, with level 90 gear. Challenge modes are for those who want a challenge.

It's true. Even with minimum iLevel to queue (plus cheesing the item level with tank trinkets from Direbrew, etc) I was able to cruise through every heroic except the Raigonn in GotSS. The only reason I wiped there was because it took me a while to figure out how to manage the cannons.

Heroics are a joke this expansion.

I have beat this combination just by jumping when I get blackout. Sometimes I just hit the back key for all toons and that clears it. It just takes a long time to kill.

Yes,the Alementals stop spawning, there are just a lot of them. You actually want them to be there. Just group up next to the boss.

Regarding difficulty, these seem to be similar in difficulty to the original Wrath dungeons. Challenge Modes though are noticeably harder than Cata heroics. The difficulty actually reminds me of 10-man heroics in Cata. I look forward to completing some CMs soon.