Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default Fury warrior + 4 ret pallys - Temple of the Jade Serpent (normal)

This is a unrefined video of my first kills for the instance. Fury warrior and four rets, relying on Glyph of the Battle Healer and sporadic Words of Glory for healing. I love this team, though these instances are tougher than I expected with pure DPS melee. The kills aren't pretty, but first kills never are. Many of the bosses have been killed again and it's much more smooth.

The end boss wiped me many times as I didn't have a great strategy for getting rid of the magic debuff. I think I have a better strategy in mind for my next kill, but this kill was a gift of random luck - the magic hit paladins in order and they were able to bubble it off.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

"The video is unavailable."

It was probably processing. The video is available now, though you may want to turn sound off to avoid annoying DBM alerts

Owl, what are you using to make your videos? The quality is terrible, and they are cool videos we want to see if you want some help, send me a message, and id be glad to help out

I partially agree, the quality is certainly terrible but the videos aren't that cool - just FRAPSing my first kills. The content itself would be better if I was to show bosses on farm, but I haven't done that yet.

I'm using FRAPS and then Windows Movie Maker. I'm doing something wrong, though. I know there is a way to make sure it goes to YouTube in HD, but it has been a couple of years. For example, this one isn't terrible quality and I'm using the same software; I just forgot how

http://youtu.be/f2_dGeJYzSQ

Why a fury warrior? Seemed kind of silly, but then I see it's working for you so why not!

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Why a fury warrior? Seemed kind of silly, but then I see it's working for you so why not!
    Same reason as the guy going around killing Cata dungeons with 5 mages - just to try something different and give it an extra challenge. I have a longer post in my other video thread, but long story short is I've always wanted to come back to my fury warrior and see what is possible, so I'm giving it a shot. Certainly not the most optimal choice from a PvE perspective, but it's going to be fun and challenging!

Nicely done

This dungeon was a walk-in-the-park for five catageared mages.. except the last boss. My little gnoams die when the adds zerg the team :P

Quote Originally Posted by runtu View Post
    Nicely done

This dungeon was a walk-in-the-park for five catageared mages.. except the last boss. My little gnoams die when the adds zerg the team :P
    I am struggling on transfering 4 mages to my new server or just leveling some new ones. I have RaF to 80, but my mages on Zuljin are all 85.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Nice one. I have 4 Paladins at 65-ish that I've been thinking about leveling for PvP (to replace my DK's). Selfless Healer, Emancipate and Burden of Guilt seem like they'd make 4x Ret nearly unstoppable even without a healer in the 5th slot.
    Last edited by Apatheist : 10-06-2012 at 10:23 AM