Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    Blog Entries

Default Any update to GridCustomLayouts?

My GridCustomLayouts is out of date.
    I can click, to load out of date addons.

However, it's not putting my toons in alphabetical order in the left-most column.
    I can sort, using the 40-man filter, which is straight alphabetical for the entire raid (and use that option for Party or smaller groups), which is workable since every toon is entirely alphabetical (ie, identical sort) on every screen.
    But my toons are not each in column one, with the rest of the raid in columns two through eight.

Is there an update to CustomLayouts somewhere?
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    My GridCustomLayouts is out of date.
    I can click, to load out of date addons.

However, it's not putting my toons in alphabetical order in the left-most column.
    I can sort, using the 40-man filter, which is straight alphabetical for the entire raid (and use that option for Party or smaller groups), which is workable since every toon is entirely alphabetical (ie, identical sort) on every screen.
    But my toons are not each in column one, with the rest of the raid in columns two through eight.

Is there an update to CustomLayouts somewhere?
    Yes, try Grid2, I managed to get toons in alphabetical order but can't remember if I needed to change any settings.

You need to change two lines in the SecureGroupHeadersCopy.lua to

Code:
    local nRaid = GetNumGroupMembers();
    local nParty = GetNumSubgroupMembers();

Blog Entries

Thanks.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

im still using gridcustom layouts. I just enter the names in manually using the "target" button, works very quickly and then my characters are always in the same spots
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Quote Originally Posted by Invisahealz View Post
    im still using gridcustom layouts. I just enter the names in manually using the "target" button, works very quickly and then my characters are always in the same spots
    Trying to put my chars in order i want by just putting in the names with the "target name" button but that's not working. You use any other commands and the end or the beginning of the line?

Quote Originally Posted by leroyreborn View Post
    Trying to put my chars in order i want by just putting in the names with the "target name" button but that's not working. You use any other commands and the end or the beginning of the line?
    you just gotta have the character targeted then hit target name button and it puts the name into there. You can do it manually and there is no spaces just like this, -- invisahealz,invisaheals,mchammrtime, AND so on. gotta be in group to see it work. if you have multiple healers just copy and paste it into the other gridcustom layouts. Make sure you hit save button after and pay attention to what profile you are saving as. Mine save to example 1 or whatever the profile that came with it. Then you need to go into grid and make sure you have all party layouts set to example 1 (for 5 man partys, 10 man, bg, pvp, arena, and all the others.)
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

its been updated already, works fine so far but it wasnt fully tested so it could have some bugs. (havent found any yet)