Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Default Not Putting All My Eggs In One Basket This Time Around

Hey there everyone. As some of you may know I had decided to move to tichondrius alliance. That being said nearly every top player has moved to Tich Horde and people are flocking to bg9 like it is no one's business.

I love competition so it will be a lot of fun for me, but I don't want to have the same things happen that have in the past. I have always put all of my characters on a single server and have been bitten in the ass every time I decide to re-roll because I dislike the server I'm on. So to prevent burnout of a single server I've decided to roll 4 groups of toons on this server/battlegroup of the opposite faction so I have diversity.

That being said I should be leveling there within a month from MoP launch (still have to get everything on Tich to at least 85 so i can move BOAS).

It'd be wonderful to have someone who might be willing to throw me enough gold for my first team to get flying and such and possibly some instances till at least 70 <3.

I said before I might be coming here, so just wanted to make a post that it is for sure happening.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I was in BG9 before it was cool.

On topic, I don't know anyone on Tich sry
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    I was in BG9 before it was cool.

On topic, I don't know anyone on Tich sry
    I'm already setup on tich lol

Warriors 85, dks are there, pallies are 80, shaman are 80, hunters are 80, monks will be 80

So doing

Warriors + paladins + shaman + dks + monks on Mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Hey there everyone. As some of you may know I had decided to move to tichondrius alliance. That being said nearly every top player has moved to Tich Horde and people are flocking to bg9 like it is no one's business.
    Why are they moving to Tick horde?

Well I'm on Kiljaeden Alliance...

Quote Originally Posted by Palee View Post
    Why are they moving to Tick horde?

Undead racial. Although, I bet most of the ppl who xfer will just be the followers, fanboys, and tag-alongs.

Sounds like you are already set up on tich, but let me know if you need any help. Im on tich horde.

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal View Post
    Undead racial. Although, I bet most of the ppl who xfer will just be the followers, fanboys, and tag-alongs.

Sounds like you are already set up on tich, but let me know if you need any help. Im on tich horde.
    I'm making a few toons on tich horde as well. Prob just pallies and shaman.

why is this in US PVP Magtheridon The Zerg subheading?

btw the whole crz battlegroup has made questing stoopid you can't do much of anything without being constantly ganked, it has gotten to the point that i have to keep my highlevel team close by ready to go
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

Quote Originally Posted by jstanthr View Post

btw the whole crz battlegroup has made questing stoopid you can't do much of anything without being constantly ganked, it has gotten to the point that i have to keep my highlevel team close by ready to go
    When the announced CRZ.. i knew that would be the case. I like PvP.. but when im questing.. LMTFA!! So i transferred my main team to PvE server 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by jstanthr View Post

Have you considered taking the easy way out and yanking yourself into a pve server?