Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    When the announced CRZ.. i knew that would be the case. I like PvP.. but when im questing.. LMTFA!! So i transferred my main team to PvE server 8)

ya the prob is the leader is no longer the going to be the main host of the server that sucks i was thinking about having a toon on a pve server that i could then group with but as always someone kills it blizzard changes it to "Random server" but you be with your friend just probs be a pvp server you play on still.

world of WARcraft
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    world of WARcraft

Agreed.

I've already smashed quite a few would-be gankers with my paratroopers. Lure them in with one toon and wait for them to come out. Drop the rest from the sky and BBQ for lulz.

Folks still complain about being ganked on a PvP server?
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    Folks still complain about being ganked on a PvP server?
    So you love to gank and be ganked.. good for you. People are just stating that while they love to PvP, they also like to quest in peace.. thus the whole concept of BGs, in which you can chose when and where you want to PvP. We are not saying that people on PvP servers should not PvP. But with the CRZ.. its a gank fest, which is awesome for those of you who like that.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Are those of us from a PvE server automatically flagged for PvP when we enter a PvP CRZ???

I have not been ganked yet so not aware of any issues. Only time I had problems was a horde parking/killing a quest mob over and over and not letting me complete the quest. But that happened before CRZ too.

Blog Entries

The Blizzard information suggested, players will be placed according to their type: PvP, PvE, and the RP options for either.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

You can be invited to a PvP zone by someone from that server type, but the auto-joining will be by server type.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )