Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Warlock 2 Step.

Default Warlock 2 Step.

So after spending many many many hours on my warlocks trying to get dps out off demonology spec i find out it was not going to happen the way i want it to work anyone has i would love to know what you done.

But the Demonology mana costs are to high "meta power" is not working right on all chars and just massing up the full thing for me yay right? life tapping is putting extra work on the healers. so i went to try out other specs and manged to get destruction to work very very well pulling a good nonstop 20k+ dps (in pvp gear not hit capped) always 100% mana as well what more could you ask for?
    OK i could ask for the dam marcio system to work!

anyway. here are my destruction 2 step i have to do Immolate on its own though.

Step1

Code:
    /castsequence reset=target Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt
    /cast Conflagrate
    Step2

Code:
    /castsequence reset=target Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt
    /cast Chaos Bolt
    there seems to be a few bugs with the marcio system and its only picking Shadow Bolt and not the spell it should be useing that is incinerate Immolate will not sit in at all that i could find but i might work on it some other times its nice setting at the top off raid dps for once

Did someone say two step?

Hrrm UP YOURS MiRai TRUELY!

At this moment I freakn HATE YOU.

I have no farken idea why, But I actually clicked play and watched this Video.... what a HUGE mistake and I blame YOU Mirai, cause you posted it, My son asked what was that, put it back, he is 10... im like oh fuck here it comes... so I play it from start and guess what...... /sigh I had to do the 2 STEP hip hop shit dance with him. ARGG GRR.

/note to myself NEVER click any possible music/dance vid ever again!

-mum that was cool, can we do it again tomorrow- /sigh GO TO BED, Video got deleted, soz kiddo.

Hm.

Glad I could help bring family closer together.

I'm getting some success with the following (i.e. higher dps than my arcane mage)

Button 1 has:
    Code:
    /petattack
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /castsequence reset=target curse of the elements,null
    /castsequence  reset=target/5 Immolate,incinerate,incinerate,fel flame,incinerate, incinerate,incinerate
    /cast Chaos Bolt
    /use 13
    /use 14
    Button 2 has conflagrate, button 3 has shadowburn and button 4 has dark soul-instability

I use grimoire of sacrifice (suggesting /petattack becomes useless).

All 4 buttons get mashed at the same time.

Update - I'm really impressed with the DPS of this macro - I'm pulling 15k with bad gear, well ahead of the mage

I removed petattack and stopmacro

Thanks thefunk ill take a look not sure why you added fel flame i would think that would be a dps lost to be fair but ill see.

yes warlocks DPS IS crazy op took 3 off my 5 90 locks (beta) to LFR with the marcio at the top and i was in the top 5 dps saying i was 3 :P not to bad ^^