Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 34

Will my entire 5-men team be able to loot Motes of Harmony when they drop like quest items? Or is it first come first serve. They really need to make this BoA.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjii View Post
    Will my entire 5-men team be able to loot Motes of Harmony when they drop like quest items? Or is it first come first serve. They really need to make this BoA.
    Let’s get right to it. Spirit of Harmony is a Bind on Pickup (or “BoP” to veterans) crafting material that can be found on every lootable creature in every zone in Pandaria -- from dungeons to the outdoor world. Initially, we want crafters to be out in the world adventuring instead of camping out in front of an auctioneer, hoping to score some cheap mats.

We understand that this may be of concern to those who play a variety of profession alts, and may consider other options for the future, including the possibility of allowing Spirits of Harmony to be Bind to Account in a future patch.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/232629-professions-living-in-perfect-harmony/
    Last edited by Khatovar : 09-19-2012 at 01:59 AM

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=66678
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=66685

in case if someone have missed these NPCs.

I can't believe you can buy 3x Golden Lotus with just one Spirit of Harmony. Those herbs sell 300g each on my server, so one Mote of Harmony is worth 90g at the moment.
    Just need a decent farm place for the motes. So far the best place I've found is in Krasarang Wilds ( http://www.wowhead.com/npc=57649 )

how can I loot in a way that I have to decide who gets the mote? this is so damn annoying...

easiest way i've seen is to set it on group loot, and set slaves to pass, just make sure your on the one you want to get them when the mob dies. or you could jst set it to ML and let only one toon do the looting (quest items are still lootable no matter the loot method)
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

To clarify on master looting. You need to set the threshold lower than green's because I am set on green's and motes are not assignable at that level. Setting the loot threshold lower than green's is a pain in the a$$. I just swap leads while questing to spread out the mote pickup.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

I just had to resort to turning off auto loot on my master, but I put in a suggestion ticket to bump them to green or make them trade-able to group members for a limited time like boss drops in dungeons are. One can dream...
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by dubiox View Post
    how can I loot in a way that I have to decide who gets the mote? this is so damn annoying...

Ok, I had to crawl back in time a bit for this, but we have a winner.

Karni's Crap Filter

Download it and open KarniCrap.lua in Notepad or another text editor.

Per this post

Edit KarniCrap.lua and change line 450 from:

if LootSlotIsCoin(i) then
    to:

if GetLootSlotType(i) == LOOT_SLOT_MONEY then
    I also went ahead and edited KarniCrap.toc, changing line 1 to ## Interface: 50001 just to keep it out of the "out of date" list.

I enabled it only on my master since I always check loot with my master first, but it's up to you.

First step is to go into the Blizzard options under Interface > Control and Disable Auto Loot.

In the KarniCrap options {/crap}, I disabled Filter poor & common items.
    Disable Auto-destroy.
    Tradeskills enabled Loot all cooking/fishing.

Nothing else changed under the Loot Options.

Under Blacklist/Whitelist add Mote of Harmony to the Never Loot List. Now you're master will loot everything, but leave Motes of Harmony on the corpses so you can decide who to loot it with. You can still loot them on your master, but it requires actually clicking on them in the loot window.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Oooohh!! I like that. I still like to change leads while I'm doing quests so I'll enable it on all of them.

Thanks for the leg work (once again) Khat.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance