Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Blood DK Macro under the Mosg2 Manifesto

Proprs to Khatovar for helping me figure this out.

Using the Mosg2 Manifesto I utilize the following system.

Button 1 Runic Dump

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/alt Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Blood Boil, null
    /cast Rune Strike
    Button 2 Horn of Winter/Blood Boil since I use the roiling blood talent this refreshes my diseases for me automatically every 20 to 25 seconds and spread them to adds.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Horn of Winter, Blood Boil
    Button 3 Bone Shield I cast this before each fight but many fights run long enough to cast it again.

Code:
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/alt Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Blood Boil, null
    /cast Bone Shield
    Button 4 AMS This will go off multiple times each fight.
    Code:
    /cast Anti-Magic Shell
    Button 5 is Death Strike I have this before heart strike because as a tank I want to heal more often.
    Code:
    /cast Death Strike
    Button 6 Heart Strike
    Code:
    /cast Heart Strike

Using this system last night in LFR I was 2nd in DPS as the main tank. None of the other tanks could pull aggro off me. I ran 30k with a hunter running 32k everyone else was below me. Then I went in my guild raid as the off tank and out DPSd our main tank who does things manually I also kept pulling aggro off of him and he is Ilevel 400+ with best chants, arcanums, epic gems etc. I am Ilevel 390 with blue Gems, Best Chants, No Arcanums.

Thanks again for your help. If anyone has any suggestions to make this better or any questions feel free to post them.
    Last edited by Phanes : 09-07-2012 at 05:46 AM

So just to be clear, you are spamming all those buttons at the exact same time right? So every time you press your DPS button, isboxer is pressing 1-5 ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by Blubber View Post
    So just to be clear, you are spamming all those buttons at the exact same time right? So every time you press your DPS button, isboxer is pressing 1-5 ingame?
    Yes
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

very nice!

Yep and this system squeezed another several K dps out of a macro system I was using before that I thought was dead on.

1-6 right? just checking because i'm going to slap this in my blood dk profile.

Yes 1-6 it is :]

I tried it on my 70 blood DK and for me it didn't work. With my previous setup I got about 1.4K dps, with this system barely 1K. Kind of weird.

Yes 1-6 it is :]

I tried it on my 70 blood DK and for me it didn't work. With my previous setup I got about 1.4K dps, with this system barely 1K. Kind of weird.
    Are you missing spells? because you're not max yet?

Your talents will have an affect on this as well. Check out my toon his name is Emrict on Uldum. Roiling blood really helps this along DPS wise.

I set this up last night and ran the Theramore scenario... Works great... Now just to get a good guardian druid one going...