Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

WHy did you wipe so much? due to not having 2 tanks with a taunt rotation?

Many reasons

1) Movement intensive. No good for fat and old fingers...
    2) You will get Sapper, Onslaught, and drakes at the same time. At least twice in phase 1. Ship damage was my initial problem
    3) Whole team following me is not viable, especially during phase 2. So have to change strategy and learn, and learn.
    4) The transition to phase 2(positioning), the dodging of Goriona purple ground spell and boss aoe were tough to manage for me
    5) zero armor means more than 300k hp lost from 2 quick boss hits, if you are unlucky. I chose 6 dps for faster kill
    6) Aggro issue when onslaught and elites, just landed, came at the same time. They love my healers.

Lastly, my boxing skill is just so so....

Didn't want to share the video with failed attempts. But if you don't mind, the link is here. One mistake of mages break follow is enough to sink me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGC1T...ature=youtu.be

High quality video is in processing

I was thinking of leveling 10 accounts as well but how did you go on about leveling your 10 accounts?

I started with 4 accounts, then 5, and then 9, and when I realized that dps is lacking, I added last account last month.

To level up, I would suggest go with something that you enjoy, rather that rushing it. I am going to do the following to level up to 90.

- split my raid team into 2 x 5, doing quests at the same time, and alternate them between LFD.
    - level up 8 x pandarian monks, with 2 boosters, using instances, quests and tagging. Play both teams at the same time also.

There are many threads here that talk about xp gained from instance and quests. Both are good. If you are using RAF, then perhaps someone else can advise you how to do it in the most efficient way for 10 toons.

Hope I answered your question, and have fun!