Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

@MiRai: Nice Vid .... i would have bought ISBoxer myself, but there is no payment option for me, that i can use. (I'm from Germany. The majority here does not have a credit card or similar things.) So i only use ELV, which is not a usable payment method. (At least it was the last time i tried to get isboxer.)

Quote Originally Posted by Barazanthul View Post
    @MiRai: Nice Vid .... i would have bought ISBoxer myself, but there is no payment option for me, that i can use. (I'm from Germany. The majority here does not have a credit card or similar things.) So i only use ELV, which is not a usable payment method. (At least it was the last time i tried to get isboxer.)
    Apologies for the derail, but are you saying most Germans don't have credit cards?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

What about PayPal? can you transfer money to paypal from your bank account then pay that way?

@MiRai: Yes that's right .... CreditCards are not very common here. The first time i saw one was when i was 18 years old and my boss was paying at a restaurant for a business dinner.

@drarkan: I don't know ... i don't have a PayPal account. I am even able to pay blizzard via ELV ... so why should i open a pay pal account?

Most people in European countries do not have credit cards. We pay mostly with debit cards in stores (if not cash) and most online shopping is payed for by bank transfer (as far as I know most countries have their own systems for this, like the aforementioned ELV in Germany and iDeal in The Netherlands.)

@MiRai: Yes that's right .... CreditCards are not very common here. The first time i saw one was when i was 18 years old and my boss was paying at a restaurant for a business dinner.

@drarkan: I don't know ... i don't have a PayPal account. I am even able to pay blizzard via ELV ... so why should i open a pay pal account?
    Because ELV is a payment method that is used solely in Germany. PayPal is a good alternative for people without CC because (barring Amazon) everyone accepts it.